Excel 2013 Essential Training
- • You will need Excel loaded on your computer in order to follow along and complete the exercise files provided in each section.
- • Videos have been recorded using Excel 2013, but Excel 2007, 2010 , 2013 or 2016 will work in order to follow along.
In this Microsoft Excel 2013 training course, I take you through the basics of the world's most popular spreadsheet software. Excel can be a complex and confusing program to use, but this course breaks it down into bite-sized pieces and teaches it in plain way. No prior experience in Excel 2013 or spreadsheets is required to get the most out of this Excel beginners to advanced video training.
I have outlined this course as a step-by-step guide where you will learn from zero to advanced.
You will start with the absolute basics, creating and saving a new workbook. The course proceeds step by step through the process of entering data in cells, doing basic math, formatting your worksheets, setting up pages for printing and applying basic mathematical formulas. Once you are comfortable with the basics, you will move on to more advance formatting with themes, using Excel provided templates, adding graphics and charts, and using Excel as a database. You finish off with advanced formulas, and applying conditional formatting to your worksheet, and even more.
By the time you have completed this video training course for Microsoft Excel 2013, you will be comfortable with day to day operations that you would perform in this software program. You will be able to perform calculations, and create professional graphs and charts from your data. Working files are included to allow you to follow along using the same source material that the author uses throughout the lessons in this computer based training video.
Note: This is an introduction for the full course Microsoft Excel 2013 Essential Training from LFTrainings.
Who this course is for:
- • This course is perfect for a first time beginner who needs to learn much more than just the basics.
- • This course would also be helpful for an intermediate Excel user who needs to improve their skills in areas such as using functions; creating charts, graphs and tables; creating pivot tables and charts; formatting spreadsheets; navigating efficiently within an Excel worksheet and more.
- • This course is helpful for increasing personal productivity, efficiency at work or even develeping skills to obtain a better job.
- 03:00Getting Started with Excel 2013
- 00:39Using the exercise files
- 02:00What's new in Microsoft Excel 2013
- 02:39Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- 06:30The Green File Tab
- 04:32Exploring the Ribbon
Luis Federico Peña
This online training is led by Luis Federico Peña, a social media and digital marketing consultant and lead director and founder of LFStudio and LFTrainings. I am also author and entrepreneur. I develop techniques to help small businesses to grow, get clients and generate income.
I have more than 10 years of experience in the web design field, having created more than 200 commercial websites for big companies in the Caribbean, Europe and the United States.
I am passionate about helping others learn and improve their lives.
In this area of LFTrainings, the emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.