Excel 2010 Productivity
What you'll learn
- The goal of this course is to make the student a confident and proficient user of Excel 2010. You will learn the basic foundations and how to take control of spreadsheets rather than feel "at the mercy" of them.
- Students will need access to a computer to watch the videos, and a printer to print the handouts. Excel 2010 (preferred) or 2007 will work for the lessons. This course does not apply to Excel 2003.
Here is the current situation I see in the job market:
You must know how to operate basic office software in order to find and hold a job.
Finding a class is difficult, expensive, and usually doesn't fit your schedule.
Employers want at least a proficient understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook.
This course will give you the proficiency training needed for job qualifications and confidence. The videos and matching handouts will guide you along the way as you learn Excel 2010 in a build-upon-foundations format.
There are 10 videos per session, currently 4 sessions. Total session time is approximately 1 1/2 hours of training. The course is structured so that you can choose which section is most important for your situation. I recommend you start at 1 and continue through sequentially. But, depending on your current job, you may need to jump right into Charting - Course 2. (Come back to 1, though, get your solid foundation in place.)
*** Course access includes project files, reference handouts, 1-on-1 instructor support, LIFETIME access and a 60 day money-back guarantee!***
Who this course is for:
- This course assumes no previous knowlege of Excel 2010, and is also helpful for anyone who is "self-taught" but still struggling with spreadsheets.
Andy Lanning, Owner/Trainer
Computer Software Training, LLC
Maybe you are entering the workforce; maybe you are RE-entering the workforce; or, maybe the Work Force has forced you to re-evaluate your skills...
Andy is a self-taught computer “nerd” who became a formal instructor at the local college in her city, and has been training individuals and groups since 1996. She is a Certified Microsoft Office Specialist and trains most Microsoft programs. With 20+ years experience in the computer industry, Andy focuses every class on using software to solve common workflow issues.
Be prepared to learn more than you bargained for in her class. Andy always teaches the 4 Super Secrets to computers and believes firmly in efficiency training.
“My goal is to lower frustration and raise productivity.
And maybe have some laughs along the way!”
Software specialty areas include:
· Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher
· Office Processes: mail merges, forms, databases, data analysis
· Internet and E-mail
· Computer Basics
- Excel Data Analysis and Power Query
- Word for ADA Compliance