Excel 2010 Intermediate
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effectively use workbooks
- Understand the benefits of range names
- Apply outlines and work with subtotals
- Automate Excel with templates
- Turn numeric data into charts
- Introductory Excel training or equivalent knowledge
In this course you will learn how to use multiple worksheets and workbooks efficiently. You will also learn how to create outlines and subtotals, how to create and apply cell names, and how to create and format charts. You will work with templates, collaborate in workbooks and use the drawing tools to enhance and annotate spreadsheets.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3.5 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who already possess a basic understanding of formulas, functions and formatting and are looking to expand their skills to include charts, collaborating and working with multiple sheets in the same workbook