Excel 2007 Simplified
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Work with Formulas and Functions
- Copy data and formats
- Use excel lists
- Create charts
- Present worksheets nicely
- Save and print worksheets
- Students will need to have Excel 2007 installed, as this is the system used in the teaching
This course is aimed at the excel user who already knows the basics of Excel 2007. This course will help you to go beyond the basics - to reach a higher-intermediate level. With shortcuts, tricks and tips - you will be able to work smarter and faster.
If you want to be fairly competent on the software, then this course will be very handy. Its a lot quicker to be shown things, then to try and muddle through and work things out by yourself. Guaranteed, there'll be some items which we cover, that you have no idea that Excel was capable of doing!
We don't want you to spend a day of your life in the classroom... learn 99 quick and very useful, practical things which you can apply on your job or on your projects.
- Working with Data - using series, symbols and special characters, hide rows and freeze panels
- Formulas and Functions - Calculate the duration between two dates/times, best loan terms, create conditional formula and conditional sums
- Copying Data - transposing rows into columns and paste specials
- Using Excel lists - sort and filter a list, remove duplicate records, count filtered records, look up information in a list
- Data Patterns - Pivot tables, pivot charts, what-if analysis
- Creating charts - histogram, trendlines, piecharts, error bars
- Presenting data - formatting columns and numbers
- Saving and printing worksheets - printing multiple worksheets, area, cell ranges, repeat headings of a row or column
- Extending excel - hyperlinks, embed a chart, importing a worksheet
- Customizing Excel - custom workspace, custom view, macros
The target audience is those who have a basic level with Excel and want to learn other handy functions and features. We use Excel 2007 only in this course. If you have Excel 2003, this course will be difficult to follow as although the functions and features exist in 2003, the layout changed very dramatically between the two versions. Excel 2007 isn't too dissimilar from 2010.
Where necessary, we provide a spreadsheet - but as long as you have Excel 2007, you'll be able to copy and do exactly what you see on the screen by pausing the video and following along.
The course will take approx 7.5 hours to complete.
Take this course if you want to take your basic understanding of Excel to a higher intermediate-level.
- This is for those who are beginners in Excel and want to take it further to higher intermediate level - using Excel 2007
- You should know the "basics" in Excel and we take it from near-beginner, to higher intermediate
Note - with correlations the answer is anywhere between -1 and +1. If its negative, the relationship is negative eg as age increases, batting averages decreases.... A Positive result (closer to +1) is that as the number of years in sales increases, sales increases.