Learn the basics of Excel in less than a day. Start now!
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a print preview icon in the Quickaccess toolbar to quickly preview pages before printing them.
- Use the Office button to change the Excel options such as changing the look and feel of the spreadsheets.
- Minimize, restore and maximize spreadsheets for a better work environment.
- Use formulas to add up amounts in a spreadsheet instead of using a calculator.
- Zoom in and out of a spreadsheet to see the data better which can increase productivity.
- Use Excel to count rows of data in a matter of seconds.
- You should have the basic computer skills.
- Download the course training files to follow along.
- You need to have the Microsoft Excel 2007 program installed on your computer.
Learn how to master the basics of Microsoft Excel in a few hours, increase your speed of working by creating button shortcuts in the quick access toolbar and how to save paper by previewing your spreadsheet before you actually print. And many more!
Although this basics course is for Excel 2007, you can still use the skills you learn here for the later versions of Excel, including Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Maybe you have just have the basic skills of using a computer. You know, like how to use a mouse and a keyboard. How to use the windows explorer to move from Excel to PowerPoint to the Internet explorer, for an example. Well, the next logical step is to start today to learn the basics of Excel. And in this course, you will learn exactly that.
Topics in this course include:
- Tour of the Excel interface.
- Exploring the ribbon tabs.
- Working with worksheets.
- Dealing with data.
- Basic formulas.
Free Training Files are included which you should use to follow along. You may download the training files for free to your computer.
- By taking this course, you will learn how to prepare a spreadsheet for printing by doing a print preview first.
- Learn how to add up numbers quickly by using the AutoSum function, instead of using a calculator and wasting time.
- Remove duplicate data easily with a few clicks, instead of manually looking for the duplicate data and missing some of it.
- Do not replace all the text one by one in your long spreadsheet and taking a couple of minutes (or hours): instead, learn how to use the powerful find and replace tool to do the same job in a few seconds. Even for big spreadsheets.
- Learn how to use the TRIM function to remove extra spaces from the data that you received from another person who didn't bother to clean the data before sending it to you.
- FREE 7 videos (worth $15) showing the Workbook and Worksheet shortcuts that will help you speed up your work.
Get ready for the next Advanced level of Excel by mastering the basics today!
Take the course now!
- People who need to master the basics of Excel.
- Guys and girls who have not used Excel in a while and need to refresh their knowledge in Excel basics.
- Users who want to get ready for the next Intermediate and Advance levels of Excel.
- Not for users who have not used a computer before and just starting out.