Customer Success | How to Exceed Your Customers Expectations
What you'll learn
- The objective of this course is to help you better understand how to exceed customers expectations by creating more value every day.
- Upon course completion, participants will have the knowledge and tools needed to begin to see their current and future customers in an entirely new light.
- There are no special requirements for any additional software or other materials for this course.
In today's hyper competitive market, your company needs a competitive advantage much bigger than just low prices. That advantage is value. But value may not be what you've been led to believe it really is. This course will provide key concepts, frameworks, and case studies to help you meet and exceed the expectations of your customers.
In this course you will learn how:
- The Value Universe effects every customer on their journey from expectation to loyalty
- People decide what their real needs are
- Hyundai Motors used customer insight to create an entirely new vehicle
- Jobs to Be Done thinking will revolutionize your company
- Costco delivers extreme value to millions of customers
- Customer Lifetime Value will change the way you evaluate the real value of your customers
Every student who successfully completes this course will be better prepared to engage in the battle for new customers. This knowledge will also prepare you for a more successful career.
Who this course is for:
- If you work with customers and are interested in the topics of marketing, market research, sales, customer service, and strategy, this course is for you. It will help you have a deeper understanding of today’s changing and more demanding customer.
Chuck Wall is Founder of MarketPower Group, a business growth and research firm headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. He advises leading companies about how to succeed through winning strategy, customer insight, modern marketing, better branding, and authentic storytelling.
Chuck is an expert in understanding the unmet needs of customers. He's interviewed over 100,000 consumers for his clients. He has written two books based on his work: Customer CEO: How to Profit from the Power of Your Customers and Stop, Look and Listen (Routledge). Customer CEO was selected as one of the top business books of 2014 by an international panel of business judges.
As a longtime entrepreneur, Chuck has founded seven companies across multiple industries. He contributes to leading publications like Forbes and Fast Company. He regularly speaks and leads seminars for business groups, trade associations, and corporations.
Chuck's business courses have been taken by thousands of students in seventy countries with Udemy. He is passionate about helping his students know more. His teaching style is relaxed and conversational. He encourages students to ask tough questions and provide candid feedback.