Exam Prep: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
What you'll learn
- Design a solution by using appropriate AWS services and by following architectural principles based on requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the workload lifecycle
- Self-diagnose your preparedness to sit and pass the AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate certification
- Build secure and robust solutions by using AWS technologies
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, management, and database AWS services
- The ability to identify and define technical requirements for a solution that involves AWS technology
- The ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- An understanding of best practices for building well-architected solutions on AWS
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of AWS security services and features in relation to traditional services
This new intermediate-level course from Amazon Web Services (AWS) is designed to help you to assess your preparedness for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam. You will learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS. You will review sample certification questions in each domain, practice skills with hands-on exercises, test your knowledge with practice question sets, and learn strategies for identifying incorrect responses by interpreting the concepts that are being tested in the exam. At the end of this course you will have all the knowledge and tools to help you identity your strengths and weaknesses in each certification domain areas that are being tested on the certification exam.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role. The exam validates a candidate’s ability to design secure and robust solutions by using AWS technologies. The exam also validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks: Design a solution by using appropriate AWS services and by following architectural principles based on requirements. Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the workload lifecycle This ‘new’ course is an intermediate-level course from Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will learn how to assess your preparedness for the AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate exam. The AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate exam validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks: Design a solution by using appropriate AWS services and by following architectural principles based on requirements Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the workload lifecycle.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role.
In 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services -- now commonly known as cloud computing. Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
AWS offers Training and Certification programs to help you develop skills to design, deploy, and operate your infrastructure and applications on the AWS Cloud. We deliver training classes across the globe. We also offer training, bootcamps, and labs at many AWS events.
Morgan Willis is a Senior Cloud Technologist based in the US. Morgan has a background in Software Development, technical training, and has earned 6 AWS Certifications. Morgan has always had a strong passion for technology, has a degree in computer science and has held various jobs throughout her IT career. Outside of the tech world, Morgan is a runner, hiker, and skier and she spends as much time outdoors as possible.
Seph has been working at Amazon Web Services for close to a decade, has been using AWS for a few years longer than that, and has always been involved with guiding and educating others on the use of AWS for their needs. Currently, he works as a Sr. Cloud Technologist where he is involved in the design, creation, and development of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for AWS Training & Certification. Previously at AWS, he worked as a Technical Trainer teaching classes to international audiences on Architecting, Systems Operations, Security, Development, DevOps, and more. He has a varied background and perspective, bringing experience from systems, networking, education, and production into everything he does.