Exam MS-100: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effortlessly move and configure your organization to Office 365; configure Microsoft 365 Tenant; manage “Office 365 ProPlus” deployments
- Get an in-depth insight into designing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Skilfully manage user security groups and licenses for cloud identities
- Start planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Learn to implement and utilize Azure AD Connect
- Working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell is required.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office 365 is preferred but not mandatory.
In this course, you will learn about Office 365 Management. We cover Office 365 from a basic to an advanced level, including key components. You will learn how to move your organization to Office 365; configure Office 365; manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments; and gain insights into Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize your organization's Microsoft 365 tenants and services.
Learn about the new Microsoft 365 Identity Management, including managing user security groups and licenses for cloud identities and planning and implementing identity synchronization, federated identities, applications, and external access.
By the end of this course, you'll have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you pass the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100) exam.
About the Author
Nedim Sadovic has been an MCT for more than a decade. He has written dozens of tutorials and lectured in over 200 courses. He has more than 40 Microsoft certifications and speaks all over the World at conferences. He has over 15 years' experience in the IT sector, projects, and data center maintenance. His areas of expertise are teaching, system engineering, and installing/configuring, supporting, and maintaining Windows servers/cloud systems.
In the last 15 years, he has grown through various programs and initiatives. He's extremely motivated trough achievement and considers himself to be system-oriented, innovative, and a problem-solving individual who likes to think strategically.
- If you are a system administrator keen to take on the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and want to pass the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100) exam, then this course is for you!
This video aims to explain different types of accounts and how to create new users.
• Know Account Types Available in Office 365
• Demonstrate to create a new user
This video aims to explain how to manage user rights.
• Office 365 add-ins
• Know about Office online
• Demonstration portal.office.com