Exam AZ-305 - Designing Azure Infrastructure Solutions 2022
What you'll learn
- Be in a better position in taking the AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam
- Understand all the details required for understanding the various objectives for the exam
- Understand different aspects that go into using designing applications that use Azure technologies
- Have a review of key Azure services that are important from an exam perspective
- Students should have prior knowledge on the Azure platform
- Students who have taken Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
v 4.0 - January 2022
Updated course so that students can use the material for preparing for both the AZ-304 exam or the AZ-305 exam
Added more practice test questions to the course
Updated/Added videos that include
Application Insights and working with Application Insights
Microsoft Defender for Cloud
Azure AD Application Proxy
v 3.0 - June 2021
Revised a whole lot of chapters based on the revised objectives of the exam. Some of the revised chapters include the following
Azure AD Privileged Identity Management - Here we see the benefit of Azure AD Privileged Identity Management when it comes to Azure AD roles. And how we can perform Access Reviews
More on containers - We will now look at an example on how to deploy a web application onto Azure Kubernetes with the use of containers. This helps students get a better idea on how to deploy containerized-based applications.
Better examples on the use of Active-geo replication and Auto-Failover groups when it comes to redundancy for Azure SQL databases
Added new chapters which include
A overview and simple working on Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Databricks.
How to transfer data using Azure Data Factory.
A look at services such as Azure Event Grid and Azure Event Hubs. This helps the students understand how these services can better fit into the entire application architecture picture.
A quick look at the Azure DevOps set of tools.
v 2.0 - September 2020
Additional chapters added to help students pass either the AZ-301/304 exam
This course will make students be prepared to take on the following exam
Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
All concepts covered in this course are aligned to the following Exam Objectives
Determine workload requirements
Design for identity and security
Design a data platform solution
Design a business continuity strategy
Design for deployment, migration, and integration
Design an infrastructure strategy
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to take Exam AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
A Software technology evangelist with over 20+ years in the software Industry.
A certification buff with numerous certifications with the most recent ones being
1. Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect [SC-100]
2. Designing and Implementing Cloud [DP-420]
3.Designing & Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions [AZ-400]
4. Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure [AZ-204]
5. Designing & Implementing Azure Networking Solutions [AZ-700]
6. Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure [DP-203]
7. Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator [SC-300]
8. Designing Azure Infrastructure Solutions [AZ-305]
7. Microsoft Azure Administrator [AZ-104]
9. Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals [AI-900]
I have also ghostwritten Exam Question banks , and developed courses for various high profile clients.
Hence creating courses for the mass public is just what I do best.
I just have one quote for all my students
"Just follow your passion , never limit your potential. Never stop , just go on and achieve your dreams"