Exam 70-417: MCSA Windows (Part 2 of 2)
What you'll learn
- Install and configure servers based on Windows Server 2012
- Monitor, manage and maintain Windows Server 2012 server by using PowerShell 3.0
- Manage storage for Windows Server 2012
- Implement failover clustering
- Implement Hyper-V with failover clustering
- Implement dynamic access control secure data access for users and devices
- Implement Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Federation Services (AD FS)
- Experience with implementing, managing, and administering Windows Server 2008
- Experience with implementing and managing Windows networking technologies
- Experience with implementing and managing Active Directory technologies
- Understanding of basic virtualization and storage technologies
- Knowledge equivalent to the MCSA: Windows Server 2008
The Microsoft’s 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course covers the new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 including management, networking infrastructure, storage, access control, Hyper-V, high availability, and identity federation. The course also focuses on the more advanced concepts such as Dynamic Access Control (DAC), failover clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory, PowerShell, Hyper-V, and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
** This course is in 2 parts. Please purchase Part 1 as well for complete course.**
This course updates the existing knowledge and skills of IT professionals having hands on experience with the previous Windows Server versions to Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2. In addition to this, the course incorporates the exam objectives of 70-417 exam and prepares the students to appear in this certification exam.
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals seeking to upgrade to MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 administrators
- Virtualization experts
- Enterprise desktop administrators
- IT Professionals who are already experienced in Windows Server 2008
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 2.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ courses. We can provide all or part of this catalog to any business via API connection, or you can get your own branded LMS free with 10+ users.