Evolution of Information Technology - Hindi / Urdu
- You should be able to use a PC or a Smartphone at a beginner level
This course is designed for beginners looking to make use of Information Technology for their personal, professional or business needs. The course covers formal definition of IT, details how IT has evolved over the years and also looks at the current landscape by discussing latest and future trends.
At the end of this course you would be able to make better use of Information Technology to enhance your productivity.
The course is taught in Hindi language with the course material in English.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students and professionals interested in the field of Information Technology.
- This course is for professionals using computers as part of their job function but not having a formal degree in Information Technology
- This course is for beginners looking to make a mark in the field of Information Technology.
- Award winning product management professional with over 14 years of experience working with mobile apps and products.
- Founder and Product Manager Cricket Companion that won several national and international awards and was Pakistan's first mobile app that gained international recognition.
- Have served as adviser and core team member of a number of startups.
- Established credentials in conducting professional training programs. Advise and conduct bureaucrat training programs at various private and government institutions.
- Key strategist behind a number of social media pages and campaigns. Having acumen in digital marketing social media marketing and social media content development.