Master Wifi Ethical Hacking - Evil Twin Attacks Complete
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install Kali Linux on real physical device - not virtual box
- How to create a bootable Kali Linux Pen Drive
- Setup Fake Access Points to capture wifi keys
- Disconnect anyone from wifi network and access point
- Use Airgeddon to capture wifi keys
- How to use Fluxion to get wifi keys
- Using Wifiphisher to capture wifi keys
- Create and build your own Evil Twin Attack System from scratch
- Learn how the components of Evil Twin Attacks work and customize your own attacks
- A PC or a laptop on which you do not wish to use Windows anymore
- A 16GB or higher pendrive
- A compatible Wifi Adapter capable of monitor mode
If you want to learn how to ethically hack any WEP/WPA/WPA2 and easily capture the wifi password keys instead of wasting time cracking password keys, then this is the course for you. Many wifi ethical hacking techniques out there teach you to use wordlists to crack the keys. If you have ever tried to do it that way, then you will know by know that it fails most of the time. The only technique that can bypass WEP/WPA/WPA2 is the Evil Twin Attack method.
Kevin Mitnick, the world renowned hacker has said that a security system is only as strong as its weakest link. This is more so in network security where the users are the weakest link. Trying to crack WPA2 is an attack on technology. WPA2 is difficult to crack if the keys are long. There is an easier way. And that is, to attack the users by using a social engineering attack known as the Evil Twin attack.
This attack consists of 3 stages. The first stage is to capture the handshake so that we can test the wifi key which we will capture next. The second stage is to create an identical Fake Access Point with the same SSID as the target you are attacking, hence the name Evil Twin Attack. The third stage consists of disconnecting the target user from her own Access Point using a deauthentication attack. This forces the target user to connect to your fake access point where she will be tricked into entering the wifi password key via a captive portal.
There are many Evil Twin Attack programs out there but not much helpful guidance on how to use them and you could easily get lost. Hence this course. In this course I will show you how to use the most common and effective Evil Twin Attack programs available and also teach you how to build one yourself. You will learn how to use the most popular Evil Twin Attack programs like Airgeddon, Fluxion and Wifiphiser.
I will show you in detail, step-by-step how to setup the programs, configure and run the attacks. Not only that. I will also teach you how Evil Twin Attacks work by studying each components like access points SSID broadcast, DHCP, DNS redirection, bypassing SSL, HSTS and more. Towards the later parts of the course we will make use of this knowledge to CREATE AND BUILD YOUR OWN EVIL TWIN ATTACK SYSTEMS FROM SCRATCH!
At the end of this course, you will be a master in Evil Twin attacks and will know how to attack any wifi anywhere - the easy way - without bruteforcing or cracking any passwords. You will also have the skill and knowledge to customize your own Evil Twin Attack system for any scenarios.
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Enroll today and learn how to hack any wifi - the smart way that actually works.
Note that this course is only for educational purposes, so that you will be aware of such attacks and how it is carried out so that you can avoid falling into such traps. Please only try this on networks where you have permission to do so. Thank you. See you inside!
- Anyone interested in learning how to install Kali Linux on an actual machine instead of virtual box
- Those who want to do penetration testing on wifi networks
- Anyone interested to master Wifi Hacking using Evil Twin Attacks
- Those who want to learn how to defend against Evil Twin Attacks
- Students wanting to create and build their own Evil Twin Attack System from scratch