WiFi Hacking using Evil Twin Attacks and Captive Portals
What you'll learn
- Set Up an Access Point with a Captive Portal.
- Create a Fake Captive Portal and use it to Steal Login Information.
- Customizing the Captive Portal Page.
- How to Sniff and Inject Packets into a Wireless Network.
- Use Wireshark Filters to Inspect Packets.
- Perform an Evil Twin Attack with Airgeddon.
- Stealing Social Media Accounts using a Captive Portal.
- How to use Dns Spoofing and BeEF using WiFi Pumpkin.
- Stealing Login Credentials from a WPA Enterprise Network.
- Detect and Secure Your System from Evil Twin Attacks.
- Computer with at least one wireless card to act as an access point.
- Desire to learn.
In this course I will show you how to create the most common and effective evil twin attacks using captive portals.
You'll learn how to perform evil twin attacks on targets using a wide variety of tools, and create a captive portal that effectively steals the login credentials.
All the attacks in this course are highly practical and straight to the point.
By the time you've completed this course, you will have the knowledge to create and customize your own evil twin attack for different scenarios.
Who this course is for:
- For everyone who wants to learn Wi-Fi Hacking using Evil Twin Attacks.
Hi! I'm Nicolae. I love computers and technology, particularly in the areas of wireless encryption protocols, web development, network security, and anonymity.
Worked on various projects involving web design, networking, web application security, and other technology-related subjects. Skills and software utilized include:
Aircrack-ng, Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nmap, OWASP, Hydra, SQLmap, Web Application Security, Wi-Fi Security, Wireshark.
Web Development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, SQL, Bootstrap, Photoshop, SEO, Ruby on Rails, Wordpress.
MORE ABOUT ME:
I hope to contribute to a world where we value skills and relationships over careers and money, and where we're passionate about building and creating things in a self-motivated and self-directed way.