Everything you need to know before you fly a drone in the US
- No prior drone knowledge is needed, at best own drone
- Just bring an open mind and willingness to learn
Table of Contents:
- US air law: General principles, prohibitions, requirements for commercal drone operators, requirements for recreational drone operators, airspace structure, minimum weather conditions in airspaces, international civil aviation organisation (ICAO), aeronautical information publication, NOTAM (Notice to airman), photography and the law
- Meteorology: Fundamentals of meteorology, thermals and turbulences, effect of weather conditions on flight behavior
- Flight operation: At the job site, risk analysis and emergency planning for general missions, risk analysis for operations with increased risk potential, checklist for general missions
- Navigation: aerodynamics in surface aircraft, aerodynamics in coptern, altitude and distance estimation, system specific operating limits, GPS and radio connection, mobile apps
- Bonus materials: frequently asked questions, local laws and regulations, Section 333 exemption
This course is for anyone who wants all information about drones flying in the USA. The knowledge is for future drone pilots as well as for beginners and also for the tourism which wants to fly drones in the USA. That Knowledge is important to avoid breaking laws or committing crimes.
Who this course is for:
- for all who have to take the FAA Remote Pilot exam, or anyone who wants to improve his knowledge about the drones
- 29:41Us air law
- 08:04Flight operation
- 23:02Bonus materials
Jasper started Dronesperhour GmbH in 2015 and DPH Drone Services UG in 2017. Dronesperhour is the leading drone video production company in the tourism sector and based in Berlin Germany has clients all over the world.
Before he started Dornesperhour he worked in Istanbul, Berlin, Moscow, Manila and New York. When he was flying drones in the US he found it very hard to understand what is allowed and what kind of permit is needed if you are a professional but also if you are just a hobby pilot or a tourist.