Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Lightroom Classic
What you'll learn
- Organize all of your Images in the Library Module
- Edit your images in the Library Module
- Organize your Images on the Map Module
- Create a Photo Book or Ebook in the Book Module
- Use advanced Printing techniques in the Print Module
- Create a Professional Slide Show in the Slide Show Module
- The only thing you should have is Lightroom version 4, 5, 6, or CC.
- Adobe offers a 30 Day trial of this software.
- You can purchase the program or buy the Adobe Creative Cloud for $9.99 per month you get both Lightroom and Photoshop.
This course will help you to understand how to use Lightroom for all of your image editing needs. I cover everything from organizing your images to printing to slideshows. Every module is covered. This course is also frequently updated with the latest information and techniques. The course covers Lightroom versions 4, 5, and 6 / CC.
This course is almost 100% video lessons with some supporting notes and references. The course has about 46 lessons and I'm constantly adding new lessons. You will have access to me through Udemy's discussion tab for answering all of your questions and checking out your progress with your image editing.
You should take this course if you are new to using Lightroom or if you are experienced and just need to learn more details about how the program works. This course does start at the beginning, but it does go to an advanced level.
Last updated 6/29/2018
I have never given this course away for free so my student numbers are not deceptively inflated as you may see on other Udemy courses.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that would like to learn how to improve their photos with a professional program like Lightroom.
Gary has been a professional photographer since 2005. He started part time as the photographer for his home town, taking photos of town events and scenery. Gary also started a Camera Club in order to further the hobby of photography in our area. He is still currently the President of the Club and offers seminars at the club's monthly meetings. During his time in the camera club he has won many camera club competitions with his nature and studio photography. Gary also does stock photography for agencies like Shutterstock, Istock, Alamy, and Dreamstime.
Gary has been an educator for the last twenty one years in the areas of science, technology, and photography. In 1998, Gary was awarded the technology teacher of the year award for the state of Rhode Island by Microsoft and Technology & Learning Magazine.