English for beginners: The complete survival English course
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- New English phrases and vocabulary with confidence
- To speak English on a wide range of everyday topics
- Upon finishing each module, there will be activities to complete which will reinforce the knowledge you have gained
- Each module comes with a downloadable PDF document with a summary of all essential phrases and vocabulary
- Basic grammar structures
- No previous English knowledge is required
- Students should be able to use a dictionary or the internet to search for words they don't understand
- Be prepared to complete the activities at the end of each module
- Have some paper and a pen by your side for note taking
ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS: THE COMPLETE SURVIVAL ENGLISH COURSE
Love travelling? Want to live in an English speaking country? Simply want to improve your everyday English?
You have come to the right place!
This course has been designed to specifically help people like you to communicate with native English speakers.
Together we will cover the following topics:
* Greetings and responses (both formal and informal)
* How to create a self introduction
* Telling the time
* Asking for directions
* At the restaurant
* At the supermarket
* At the bank
* At the Doctors
* At the airport
All videos include slow and clear explanations with activities to complete in order to practice the content learnt. For full experience, it is recommended that you watch all videos, complete all activities and download the PDF summary sheet that comes with each module.
** A LITTLE ABOUT ME **
Hello, I'm Sharmani, born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. Nice to meet you and thank you for visiting my English survival course. Learning a new language can be exciting yet challenging. The idea of creating an English survival course came about when I spent one year abroad living in Spain. Not knowing a single word of Spanish made me realised how much I used to take for granted when I was back at home. Things like, going to the shops, asking for directions, just your day to day communication. I thought, why not flip it around and use my personal experiences and struggles to create an English course which will help people like you to comfortably travel or settle into an English speaking country.
- This course is best suited to anyone who loves travelling or moving to an English speaking country