Everyday Gratitude Journal
- This course is for everyone that is looking for a tool to keep themselves positive and motivated.
- This course is for everyone that is on a journey to become the best version of themselves.
This course is great for everyone that is on that journey to become the best version of themselves. This Everyday Gratitude Journal is a great tool for when you feel a bit stuck in life and seeking for a way to inspire yourself. This course is also great for those who are on that journey of happiness and don't want to take a moment for granted and just want to consciously appreciate the things that are amazing in their life.
- Everyone that is on a journey to becoming their best self.
- Everyday Gratitude Journal Introduction04:35
- About me and why this course is important07:08
- Everyday Gratitude Journal: How does it actually work?07:51
- Everyday Gratitude Journal: Visionboard, Visualisation & Meditation.04:56
- Everyday Gratitude Journal: Affirmations & mirror work03:50
- Everyday Gratitude Journal: Happiness Journal Course & Bonus inspiration.03:22
My name is Cindy and I am a international performer, writer, self-love & happiness advocate and Classical Pilates Trainer. During my life as a professional international performer I went through a lot of struggle finding my way through the wilderness called showbiz. It was in those moments of unsteady employment, dealing with fierce competition and also dealing with personal heartbreaks, I realise I needed a tool to keep me balanced and positive. This is when I started my own gratitude & happiness journey inspired by a quote I read from Oprah Winfrey. When I was unemployed, living on my moms couch and dealing with failed relationships, I realised I had to take it on myself to make myself happy and not wait for a job or a boyfriend to do that. This is when I started my HAPPINESS JOURNAL AND GRATITUDE JOURNAL. I started focussing on the things that are working out in my life. And this really changed my life for the better. Because it worked for me, I am sharing this in the hope this will help other people too.
My Pilates journey started in 2001. This is when I started to train as a dancer and Pilates was a part of the curriculum. Pilates really complimented my training as a dancer my core (abs) was strong and it helped me improve my flexibility. In 2005 I received my BA as all-round performer and my BA in Dance Education. During my international career as a performer I discovered that I was only focussed on my career as a performer, so I went looking for more skills to own. Because of my background in teaching and my experience with pilates, I started teaching Pilates. In 2014 I wanted to learn more and started taking Pilates Instructor courses and couldn’t stop. I completed 7 Classical Pilates Courses from beginners to advanced and Classical Pilates Reformer. I have been practicing pilates for the last 18 years and I have been teaching Pilates for the last 8 years. I started this online course because I would like to share my passion for pilates with you all.