Everyday Chakras: Easy Energy Work for Health and Happiness
What you'll learn
- You'll learn about the 7 primary Chakra centers used in the Western world.
- You'll be able to locate each Chakra center in the body and understand it's main physical, emotional and spiritual functions.
- You'll learn which physical senses and elemental energy are associated with each Chakra center.
- You'll learn the ages each Chakra predominates in the life cycle, and it's primary role in development.
- You'll be able to identify symptoms a Chakra center is blocked or overactive.
- You'll learn colors, sounds, and simple hand positions to activate each Chakra center.
- You'll learn an easy "Meditation in a Minute" technique that allows you to activate any Chakra at will.
- You'll learn about foods, drinks, gemstones and essential oils that benefit each Chakra center's functioning.
- You'll be armed with practical, everyday activities and tools to promote each Chakra's optimal health.
- NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of the Chakra system is needed, although an interest in the Chakra system is recommended.
- You do NOT need to be convinced of the effectiveness of Chakra work to benefit from this course. You merely need to be willing to experiment for yourself.
- A notebook dedicated to Chakra work is recommended for tracking progress.
Without the option of spending hours daily in guided meditation or scooting off to week-long Zen retreats, you've got to make energetic health fit into everyday life!
As a professional Tarot reader, I love what I do, but was finding myself drained and run down after intense sessions. Looking to take better care of myself, I was nudged from the Universe to investigate Chakras as a framework for managing the considerable energetic demands of my work.
Staying laser-focused on practical, accessible, and simple options that don’t require much fuss, I was shocked how much impact these very simple techniques had in a very short time. I found myself not merely "less drained," but enjoying significant improvement in physical complaints, with clearer thinking and better focus to boot. Although Chakra work does not replace traditional medical support, it does provide a perfect (and effective) compliment to more traditional therapies without risk.
Everybody has non-negotiable demands on time, attention and energy. So often, vital self-care gets relegated to "someday" that never seems to come. We can all use simple, practical ways to stay at our best. Chakra work addresses this need elegantly.
Whether we're facing extraordinary challenges or whether we just want to be as happy and successful as possible, Chakra work provides easy, accessible and rewarding options to "center" in the midst of busy life. That's why I decided to share the research I did for myself with others; I knew firsthand how much it could help.
This course walks you through each of the Chakras and how they work, individually and within the system. We'll discover how to identify centers that are out of balance and more importantly, simple approaches to bring your energy back into alignment.
You'll learn my "Meditation in a Minute" technique to immediately shore up functioning in any area of your life. You'll be armed with information on food, essential oils, gemstones and everyday activities that can help you stay healthy, focused and in balance.
Sections cover getting oriented to the Chakra system, the lower Chakras, the upper Chakras, quizzes and review checkpoints to make sure you are fully prepared to put into practice what you've learned.
I will be available to answer questions and offer support. Even if you're not ready to enroll in this course, I do hope you make some space for Chakra work in your life. I was blessed with great results from my own Chakra work and hope to inspire others to embark on experiments for themselves. Thanks for coming along on the journey with me.
Who this course is for:
- Counselors, Reiki practitioners, life coaches, astrologers, social service personnel and others who routinely work with people in crisis will especially benefit from these techniques.
- People wishing to supplement traditional medical intervention with holistic, energy-based Chakra work will receive a clear outline of how to get started.
- Students of the metaphysical will find inspiration on integrating basic Chakra work into everyday living, more easily crossing the boundary from theoretical to practical spiritual practices.
- Beginners will get a friendly, accessible introduction to the Chakra system with practical, immediately actionable ideas for working with their Chakras.
- Intermediate and advanced students will be offered a variety of Chakra associations, inspiration and suggested activities for real-world application.
Dixie Vogel is an author, teacher, spiritual coach, psychic, ordained minister, Reiki practitioner and Tarot maven, befriending the cards many years ago.
Before her full time dive into the esoteric, Dixie majored in psychology, spending over a decade providing counseling and support for folks with severe and persistent mental illness, suicide and crisis intervention, support for domestic violence survivors, and substance abuse treatment.
Dixie lives a magical yet low-drama life in the Midwest with husband of many years, “Captain Virgo,” and some severely spoiled cats. Her Leo rising will tell you with a straight face she was a cat in a former life. No one is 100% sure if she is joking.