Evernote and Mind maps: Productive and more productive
- No special requirements
Evernote is one of the best note taking applications and oranizers. But it has no capabilities for visual thinking, which mind maps have. In this course you will learn how to use Evernote together with mind maps and increase your productivity!
You will effectively solve tasks as brainstorm, decision making, planning and other tasks that require visual thinking, using mind maps with information from your Evernote.
- Everybody who wants to increase personal productivity
- Everybody who wants to use brain as much as possible
- Everybody who wants to use all the parts of brain together as holistic system
- Introduction to Evernote04:12
- Introduction to mind maps02:58
- Mind maps: examples04:14
- How to create mind map from Evernote08:55
- How to store mind map in Evernote05:33
- How to make link from mind map to note of Evernote04:32
- Deeper integration06:54
- Integration with web-based mind maps03:58
Hi! My name is Anton, I'm CTO and cofounder of startup Brainy MX, that develops virtual and augmented reality applications.
Everyday I'm facing productivity challenges. I've spent many hours studying the best practices of personal and team productivity and trying to apply them. Also I'm developing my own productivity system, and happy to share my knowledge and experience!
I regularly teach my colleagues to be more productive, and now I present the course for everyone.
I'm M.Sc. of Automation and Computer Science of Novosibirsk State Technical University.
After graduation I spent 3 years developing car traffic AI system in Forward Development. The system is considered as one of the best in the world. Then during 6 years I was developing car simulators as Lead Developer and Chief of Programming department.