Event Planning 101: Beginners Course in Event Management
What you'll learn
- Learn HOW TO plan a successful event
- Learn HOW TO pitch an event to the perfect tune
- Learn HOW TO effectively plan behind-the-scenes logistics
- Learn HOW TO attract sponsors with a large scale budget
- Learn HOW TO make your event fun and profitable
- No previous knowledge of event management is required, you will learn all the basics of event planning.
- This course is for you if you are thinking of switching careers or getting a job in events.
Are you thinking about starting your career in events? Or just curious if being an event planner is actually for you? Then you are in the right place!
Event Planning 101 for beginners is an intensive course where you'll learn how to set up your event, what differentiates a good event from a great one, and how to attract sponsors and make your event profitable.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are thinking about switching careers and becoming an event planner.
- You need help preparing for your job/job interview as an event planner.
- You want to learn more about event planning.
- You are looking for more ways to make your event profitable.
- You are an event supplier and want to understand how event planners work.
THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
You are an experienced event planner. You might find this course a bit too simple, as it has been designed for someone just trying to get into the events world and learn the basics.
Planning Your Event (Seminar vs Workshop vs Exhibition format)
- In this module, you will learn about the three types of events: seminars, workshops, and exhibitions.
How to Plan Your Behind-The-Scenes Logistics
- In this module, you will be guided with easy step-by-step methods to arrange an event's behind-the-scenes logistics.
How to Pitch Your Event
- In this module, you will learn how to pitch your event to the perfect tune to ensure that nothing will go wrong before, during, and after.
How to Sell Seats to Your Event
- In this module, you will learn how to generate traffic and create public awareness regarding your event.
How to Attract Sponsors
- How to attract sponsors with a large-scale budget.
Turning Your Event Fun and Profitable
- In this module, you will learn how to create an impactful effect on the audience and profit massively from the event.
If you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund within 30 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in the UDEMY refund policy.
Who this course is for:
- Event suppliers willing to learn how to run their own events
- Anyone with the desire to learn more about event planning
- Junior event planners
Driven by a love for all things beautiful, we are based in central London and specialize in a private parties and corporate event planning. With over 5,000 event suppliers in our books, we offer personalized and attentive service from start to finish, focusing on our clients' events alone throughout the process.
With years of experience in event planning, we want to share our knowledge with anyone willing to get into the world of events. Visit our website for more useful tools and downloadable content -> www. londoneventsatelier. com