Successful Events: Event Planning, Marketing & Management
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 43 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a successful event series with a growing attendance
- Monetize events in a most effective ways and get your attendees to maximize their spending
- Get publicity and press coverage for your events
- Get personalized help from the instructor if you have specific questions
- Find the optimal price your events & learn top event monetization strategies
- Learn when to make your events free and when to make them paid
- Learn to use social media and SEO to promote your events
- Use events to promote any business, even if your business isn't directly an event-oriented business
- Get clients from events and make money from events
- Understand how to avoid liability protection and whether you should get insurance
- Learn how to hire staff
- Join office hours with the instructor on GoogleHangouts and get your questions answered by an expert in a conversation, and be part of the community of this course
- Desire to use events to grow your business and grow clients
- Interest in creating a regular events series that grows attendance and revenue
Get bigger event attendance, more revenue, and a growing fanbase - all with this course.
* JOIN OVER 7000 DELIGHTED STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS EVENT MARKETING COURSE
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT
A new way to promote your business and convert event attendees into clients
New revenue stream
Learn to start an event series or a single event
WHO THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR
If you have years of experience in event planning and marketing - this might feel basic for you.
If you are in wedding planning, only parts if this course may be relevant
If you are experienced in the event industry, this course might not be ideal for you. But you might still find a lot of useful tidbits that might help you do better and promote more effectively. Plus, I am here to answer questions, so if you have a unique situation, getting this course is a cheap way to get access to me, and ask me unlimited questions
WHAT THE COURSE FOCUSES ON
This is a fantastic course about how to create successful events. The course covers important issues like how to price your event, how to promote your event, different ways in which you can make money from your event, and much more.
I have created a successful event series in the past. With this course, you get the advice of an experienced event marketer on creating events, and making them a success. If you are a new event organizer, this event marketing and management course is a must!
By the end of the course, you will feel that you are head and shoulders above where you were before you got started with the course, and you will be able to create successful events.
I LOVE MY STUDENTS - UNMATCHED STUDENT SUPPORT
I appreciate you and I am here to help.
Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
Event marketing - I want your events to grow, so event marketing has the biggest focus in this event course.
Event planning - proper event planning is important for your overall event success. This is why you need to have a solid plan for what to do before, during and after the events, and I'll cover that in this event marketing, planning and management course.
Event management - your events will be much more likely grow and be successful if you manage them well, and new people come back and invite friends. So your events must be very high quality. This is why event management is extremely important, and I'll cover how to make your events run smoothly so that your attendees are happy.
WHAT KINDS OF EVENTS CAN BE PROMOTED WITH THIS COURSE?
Hobby and interest group meetings
Festivals and music shows
Small concerts and entertainment events
Technology events with speakers
Outdoor events as for hiking groups for example
Get more people for your city tours for city guides
Conference events (small conferences)
INSTRUCTOR'S EVENTS BACKGROUND
I have created a successful event series in the past that had thriving attendance, made money, and was even once mentioned on NPR. I did it all by myself with no budget. In this course, I share exactly how you can achieve similar results.
If you are starting an event series, I know how you feel and the challenges you are facing. I was once exactly where you are now!
INSTRUCTOR'S ENTREPRENEURSHIP BACKGROUND
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
* Free 15-minute coaching call (I don't sell anything and don't collect your email, just answer your questions)
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
* My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
OFFICE HOURS AND ONE-ON-ONE HELP - I GIVE MY PERSONAL TIME
What really sets this course apart is the personal time I give to hold office hours with students in this course. During the office hours you can ask me any business question you want, and I will do my best to help you. The office hours are free, I don't try to sell anything. It is just another thing I do to help you achieve your goals.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WHEN YOU FINISH THE COURSE
When you complete 100% of the videos in this course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion by Udemy so you can show it as proof of your expertise and that you have completed a certain number of hours of instruction in the course topic.
The course comes with a Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
- Event organizers
- Small business owners
In this part of the event management and marketing course you will learn what it takes to start a successful event series, or to run a single successful event. There are a number of elements of event management that have to go right for the event to be successful. You need a good venue, good marketing, great staff, and have a way to make money from your events. If all of these things go right, you will have a great event series that might turn into a business.
Social media is a big part of your event marketing. In this lecture of our event marketing course, I explain what to do on social media prior to it happening to generate buzz and build up excitement and social media sharing so that more people can find out about it, and sign up.
Part of your event marketing is getting publicity for your events and for your overall business if you have a business that you are trying to get attention to. So pay attention to this publicity tutorial, it can be quite potent to promote your project.
In this part of the event management training you will learn how to hire event staff, and the good practices of how to manage events and the staff that you hire, you will also learn about uniforms and dress code, and many more things related to hiring staff for your event series and managing that staff including paying your staff.