Successful Events: Event Planning, Marketing & Management
What you'll learn
- Create a successful event series with a growing attendance
- Monetize events in a most effective ways and get your attendees to maximize their spending
- Get publicity and press coverage for your events
- Get personalized help from the instructor if you have specific questions
- Learn to use social media and SEO to promote your events
- Use events to promote any business, even if your business isn't directly an event-oriented business
- Get clients from events and make money from events
- Avoid liability protection and whether you should get insurance
- Learn how to hire staff
- Join office hours with the instructor and get your questions answered by an expert in a conversation
- Desire to use events to grow your business and grow clients
- Interest in creating a regular events series that grows attendance and revenue
Get bigger event attendance, more revenue, and a growing fanbase - all with this course.
* JOIN OVER 10,000 DELIGHTED STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS EVENT MARKETING COURSE
EVENT MARKETING AND GROWTH
You'll learn how to use Google search, popular event directories, Meetup, Eventbrite, and how to find big event websites popular in any part of the world where you are located. All these websites will drive traffic to your event listing, and generate a large attendance.
I used this technique to get 100+ attendees per event without spending a single dollar on marketing, and you'll be able to do the same.
We'll also cover how to intelligently pay for ads if you have a budget and want to boost your attendance further. But that's only optional. You'll be able to generate amazing attendance for free.
Professional event planning is important for your event success because if the event runs smoothly and people enjoy it, they will become a part of your regular attendance base, and attend many future events.
I'll show you how to create a great plan for what to do before, during, and after the events.
I'll cover it all in this event marketing, planning and management course.
Your events will be much more likely to grow if you manage them well, and attendees come back, and invite friends. So your events must be very high quality. This is why event management is extremely important, and I'll cover how to make your events run smoothly so that your attendees are happy.
Learn common ways to make money from events and get multiple effective revenue streams from your events. Such revenue streams might be selling products at the events, upselling your services, allowing vendors and sponsors to promote your events, creating your own personal brand, live-streaming on YouTube, and much more.
WHO THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR
If you have years of experience in event planning and marketing - this might feel basic for you.
If you are in wedding planning, only parts if this course may be relevant.
If you are experienced in the event industry, this course might not be ideal for you. But you might still find a lot of useful tidbits and ideas. Plus, I am here to answer questions, so if you have a unique situation, getting this course is a cheap way to get access to me, and ask me unlimited questions
WHAT KINDS OF EVENTS CAN BE PROMOTED WITH THIS COURSE?
Hobby and interest group meetings
Festivals and music shows
Small concerts and entertainment events
Technology events with speakers
Outdoor events as for hiking groups for example
Get more people for your city tours for city guides
Conference events (small conferences)
INSTRUCTOR'S EXPERIENCE WITH EVENTS
I created a successful event series in the past that had thriving attendance, made money, and was even discussed on NPR (National Public Radio). I did it by myself with no budget. In this course, I'll share exactly how you can achieve similar results without having to spend money on promotion.
If you are starting an event series, I know how you feel and the challenges you are facing. I was once exactly where you are now!
INSTRUCTOR'S ENTREPRENEURSHIP BACKGROUND
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
* Many downloadable worksheets and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable.
* Invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course.
* My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course.
WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because:
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE, YOU WILL...
By the end of the course, you will be head and shoulders above where you are now, and you will be able to create successful events.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WHEN YOU FINISH THE COURSE
When you complete 100% of the videos in this course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion by Udemy so you can show it as proof of your expertise and that you have completed a certain number of hours of instruction in the course topic.
The course comes with a Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Event organizers
- Small business owners
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).