Electric Vehicle Battery Management System - Advanced Course
What you'll learn
- Battery management System Design strategies. All the component design for battery management system. This course will guide you to develop your own BMS
- BMS IC Selection techniques. There are various types of IC available in the industry for BMS development. Designer normally gets confused to select the most suitable IC for their application. This course is for them.
- Microcontroller Selection techniques for BMS. Before designing the BMS, it necessary to select the most optimum Microcontroller for your application. This course will let you select the best and optimum Microcontroller for your application
- Voltage, Current, Temperature measurement Circuit design for Battery management system
- UART, I2C, SPI, CAN Communication Protocols with the C programming and live examples
- Lithium ion Battery Cell Modelling. Open circuit voltage
- BMS design for 12V application Battery from scratch
- Basic Electrical and Electronics knowledge
- Be able to understand a bit about circuit design
- Basic course on Electric Electric Vehicles would be helpful
This course is about the complete design of Battery management system for Electric vehicles.
This course covers:
Design a BMS from scratch
BMS Component selection strategies
SoC estimation algorithms
Passive cell balancing algorithms
Hardware design circuits for each module
Code implementation on STM32 microcontrollers
Voltage-Current-Temperature measurement circuits
Communication protocols like CAN, UART, I2C and SPI are explained with minute details.
Power management for BMS
Cell modelling are also covered up in this course.
Hardware design circuits and code implementation on STM32 microcontrollers are discussed with great detail which will help you to incorporate the designs in your product design directly with minimum modifications
This course has multiple assignments and quizzes which will help the participants to check your understanding about the topics.
This course makes you ready to develop your own BMS. This course also help the graduates to take the first step to their careers in the field of Electric vehicles and specifically Battery Management System.
Electric vehicle is one of the fastest growing field in the world. There are huge job opportunities in this field. This course provides you the knowledge and understanding of all the latest technologies in the field of Electric vehicles.
Lithium ion Battery comprises of about 40% of the overall cost of the Electric vehicles. So, it is very important to have our battery long life, good efficiency and thermally stable. BMS design plays the most important role in making sure that the operating cost of your vehicle is less.
Just enroll to this course. I guarantee you that you will not regret it.
Looking forward to see you on the board.
Who this course is for:
- Aspirants who want career and jobs in the field of Electric Vehicles. This will cover all the topics from scratch which will help the aspirants to make a very good base for job interviews and cracking the EV companies
- Aspirant Engineering students curious about Battery Management System design
- Electric Vehicle designers and developers and curious about Battery Management System design
- Battery management System developers
Ritul Shah is an Electrical Engineer and have experience in designing Battery management System and Electric Vehicle charger. He has been working in Electric Vehicle field for more than 8 years now.
He has developed an intelligent battery management system for 2-wheeler and 3-wheeler applications. A highly complex Extended Kalman filter algorithm has been implemented by him to estimate the lithium ion Battery State of Charge.
He has developed an Electric vehicle charger implementing Power factor Correction and Phase shift full bridge DC DC converter topology.
He has trained more than 1000 students in the field of Electric vehicle and Battery Management system. He has been mentoring various research projects to engineering students working on EV projects.