New! Raise funds for your innovative business with EU grants
What you'll learn
- Find EU funding opportunities
- Apply for EU funds for businesses
- Understand the EU, the different institutions, goals and values
- Working in, or owner of, a small or medium sized innovative business
- A desire to apply to EU funding
Updated November 2020!
Do you have a deep tech startup or small/medium business doing R&D?
Do you conduct research or work in innovation?
Learn all about EU Institutions and funding programmes for businesses
Start at the beginning, refresh your EU knowledge and understand the goals & values of the EU to win your application for funding.
Review all of the funding programs, rules and principles of EU funding.
Learn about the Horizon budget program, and the European Innovation Council (EIC) Pilot.
Special focus on the EU SME Instrument, with example winners and a guide to how you can prepare a winning proposal.
Review the application process so you don't make any mistakes.
Finish with some fun EU jargon and how you can improve the writing in your proposals.
The EU EIC Accelerator (formerly SME Instrument) is funding for innovative deep tech startups and scaleups.
You will learn:
What is it?
Who can apply?
How much can you get? (up to 17M!)
How to prepare the best application
The webinar is designed for CEOs, COOs, Founders, business developers, decision makers, Investors, Coworking leaders, and other startup-related professionals working with innovative tech businesses.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about EU grant funding opportunities
- People interested in the EU SME Instrument
- People who want to apply for EU funds
Megan Kenna, CEO of Fundtra, a marketing and fundraising consultancy
A decade of experience working with the EU as:
- policy analyst, lobbyist, EU project manager, EU fundraiser, and influencer for non-EU citizens
- Master’s of Arts in International Affairs from Boston University
- Focus of Master’s and Undergraduate on European Union (gender equality and foreign policy respectively)
- Beneficiary of European Union Centre of Excellence (education funding)
- Gives webinars on specific fundraising objectives 4-6x per year
Practical EU experience:
-Published 4 policy papers in 2 years as an analyst at the top think-tank: the European Policy Centre.
-Special focus on marketing & communication: taught EU communications professionals how to use social media, held 10 trainings from 2010-2014.
-Managed 12 government donors in €10 Million annual portfolio from 2012-2014.
-Since 2014, work as consultant on EU projects: helping clients to understand funding opportunities, apply successfully, and execute projects.