EU GDPR: Employee Awareness Training Certificate 2020
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the implications of failing to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation 6 Principles
- Understand the Principle of Consent
- Understand what constitutes Personal Data
- Understand the Rights of a Data Subject
- Understand your likely role in a Subject Access Request (SAR) scenario and the time limit for response
- Understand the requirements for notification should a data breach occur
- Understand the purpose of a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- An interest in Data Protection
- No software is required
- A desire to make your organisation better equipped to deal with the new Regulation
- This is a foundation course which gives the basics
NOW INCLUDES A PROCESSING INVENTORY TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR GDPR COMPLIANCE!
From the author of the Ultimate GDPR Practitioner Guide (2nd Edition) and an IAPP Fellow of Information Privacy comes this employee awareness course to aid you and your organisation achieve compliance with GDPR. You will learn from an established Data Protection Subject Matter Expert what you need to know as an employee in any organisation processing personal data.
GDPR has arrived. The Regulation applied as of 25 May 2018 and it is already affecting organisations large and small as they process the personal data of EU citizens.
If you want to make sure you are doing your bit then enrol and let's get started!
- Employees of companies processing personal data
- New Data Protection Officers (DPOs)
- Anyone who wants to get an overview of the new General Data Protection Regulation.