Etsy: The Ultimate Guide to Boosting Your Business
What you'll learn
- Specifics and main features of Etsy
- How to choose a niche and find trendy items to sell on Etsy
- Algoritm of setting up your shop: from designing shop's appearance to filling out listings and shipping profiles
- Analysis of Etsy search algorithm
- How to work with SEO for the marketplace
- How to use Etsy analytics tool and to work with Google Analytics in the context of your shop
- Social networks as extra ways to promote your Etsy shop
- Etsy Ads and various advertising strategies for your business
- How to set up sales and discounts and what to do if your shop is blocked
- Communication with buyers and custom orders
- No background skills needed - just your wish to make your product seen and sold successfully on Etsy
Do you want to set up your online shop and begin selling products? Are you looking for a huge potential customer base all over the world? Then Etsy is your can’t-miss opportunity!
My name is Julia Gubanova and today I’ll teach you how to work with the Etsy marketplace. I’m a marketer and an Etsy promotion specialist, who advises individual entrepreneurs and companies on business development in B2C markets. I work as a Chief Marketing Officer at YS-ART and I have no doubt that my extensive background and expertise in the field will help you start selling successfully on Etsy.
What will you learn in this course?
After completing this course, you will know how to work with Etsy Marketplace: from designing a shop's appearance to filling out listings and shipping profiles.
Explore valuable features of Etsy and learn how these benefits will help you earn money.
Get the hang of Etsy analytics and start using Google Analytics for your shop.
Learn how to work with SEO for your Etsy shop.
Find out how to promote your Etsy shop on social media.
Get to know about other advertising strategies for your business.
Learn more about the benefits and functions of Etsy quickly and with pleasure.
What do we offer in our course?
Structured lessons with example questions
Checklist for listing and client portrait. Holiday Calendar.
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online Etsy courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Etsy from the top internet marketing professionals.
We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
More than 355,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses.
Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
What else do you get?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates
A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every second you wait can cost you customers and sales!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Click the "take this course" button to start preparation today!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners who want to learn how to sell online with the help of Etsy marketplace
- Digital marketers who want to make promotion on Etsy part of their overall marketing strategy
- All digital specialists who want to start advising individual entrepreneurs and companies on business development
My name is Anton Voroniuk.
I'm the co-owner of Webpromo Digital Agency, CEO SkillsBooster Digital Marketing Academy, and I am also a Google Academy Agency Trainer. I love digital marketing, and I love to help my students grow their knowledge of digital marketing.
I've worked in this field since 2008, and during this time, Webpromo has helped over 1000 small and midsized businesses with digital strategy and online promotion.
In addition to our SMB clients, our agency also currently works with several reputable brands and organizations such as Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Bayer, Sanofi, Vodafone, The United Nations, and the OSCE.
Webpromo Digital Agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
My hobbies include competing in triathlons and collecting digital marketing certifications.
Here are some of my credentials:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Ads Individual Qualification
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Search Ads360 Certified and others
I hope to see you soon in one of my courses!
My name is Julia Gubanova.
I’m a marketer and an Etsy promotion specialist. I’ve been in marketing since 2019. Before it, I was a commercial editor and a Head of Content in the web studio.
Now I work as a Chief Marketing Officer at YS-ART I also deal with the promotion of Etsy shops and advise individual entrepreneurs and companies on business development in B2C markets.