ETSY: How to increase sales and grow your shop WITHOUT ADS
Have you got an Etsy shop and are wondering how to get noticed in amongst all the other Etsy shops out there? Are you thinking that the only way to grow and get sales these days is by spending money on Etsy and social media ads? Are you a small business with no budget for advertising?
Then this course is for you! In it I’ll show you how you can use pricing strategies to attract buyers, increase sales and boost your search rankings. I cover how to optimise your shop listings to make them work hard for you and the all important Etsy algorithm.
We cover the different promotional tools that you can use on Etsy for free right now. We’ll cover making social media work for you and why Pinterest is such an important tool for Etsy makers. I take you through keywords, simple SEO and some of the more underused ways to make your shop stand out with delivery choices and how to increase your all important positive feedback... as well as what to do if you get poor feedback. It’s all here!
I’ve been running my own business full time now for eight years selling my homemade products and have been selling on Etsy for thirteen years. I’ve seen the many highs and lows of the platform and have learnt how to diversify and adapt in order to stay relevant in a fast and ever changing online world. In this course I want to share with you the things that you can do right NOW that will get you picked up in search and increase your sales. For free. You do not need to spend money on advertising to have a successful Etsy business. So regardless of whether you have a sewing, crochet, art, embroidery, knitting or pottery business.. whatever it is, this course was made for YOU!
After taking this course you will:
· Have a clear understanding of what the Etsy algorithm looks for
· Understand the importance of good keywords and the tools that can help you find them
· How some of the more mundane parts of your shop that you may have not focused on before can play a huge role in your search and shop rankings
· How to use social media to create a community around your shop
· Learn how Pinterest can help you drive more traffic to your shop
· Learn how to increase your positive feedback and what to do if you receive a poor review
· Understand how easily you can use your photos to work hard for your business in terms of branding and answering customer questions
· Have a better understanding of exactly what tools you have available, which ones are right for you and which ones aren’t
The course also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with it for any reason, you can get a refund no questions asked.
Enroll now and let’s get you started popping out in search, increasing your shop rankings and growing your business and community.
Who this course is for:
· Etsy shop owners who don’t have the budget to promote their business with ads
· Creators and makers who want to know how to get their work out in front of people without being gross and spammy
· Anyone new to Etsy who are finding it hard to get traction
· Anyone who is in the early stages but are serious about turning their creative work into a viable business
· Creatives who are willing to put the work in to make their business work. A little work done consistently pays off and goes a long way
· Students who are looking for an honest and straight forward course that will provide information without the bells and whistles
This course may not be for you if:
· You want a silver bullet/quick win/Etsy growth hack. I will give you the tools and answers you need to get seen and increase your sales, but ultimately your success will depend on you putting the information I share into practice. Those that do WILL see results!
· You don't like a laid back, informal and chatty approach to courses. I’m all about friendly and laid back approach.
· You're looking for information on how to run effective ads. There is none of that here my friends, this is an ad free zone for makers and creatives who are starting from scratch and bootstrapping their way up