ETL Testing Interview Questions
What you'll learn
- Different tips on how to handle the ETL Testing interviews
- Different practical questions which will be asked during real time interviews and how to answer them.
- Understand what kind of questions are asked in Beginner ETL Testing Interviews
- Answer questions on DataWarehouse Concepts, SQL, Informatica Transformations, Workflows and ETL Testing.
- Understand ETL Testing Best Practices
- Basics of SQL/RDBMS
- ETL Fundamentals
- Data Warehouse Concepts
Preparing for an interview is tricky. You would need to get a good understanding of new features and revise concepts you used in your preparation. This course helps you prepare for ETL Testing Interview with hands-on code examples covering 200+ Interview Questions and Answers on varied range of topics.
Discover not just what are the interview questions, but how to answer the questions to ensure you get the job as an ETL Testing professional or Data warehouse Testing professional. All questions are dealt with in detailed explanation and narration of what happens practically and in real time.
What will you learn?
Understand what kind of questions are asked in ETL/DWH/BI Testing Interviews.
Answer questions on Data warehouse concepts, ETL , BI and various other practical scenarios in real time projects.
Understand New Features of ETL Tools.
Understand Basic Testing Concepts.
Understand Advanced practical DWH/ETL/BI Testing Concepts.
Answer questions on Data Validations, Test Data Creation and Supporting the business in UAT.
And much more....
What is required for you to start with this course?
Familiarity with RDBMS Concpts and basics of ETL Testing.
In the course, we use Informatica 9x/10x and Oracle 11g to demonstrate examples.
Who this course is for:
- BI/ETL Developers
- IT professionals with very basic knowledge on Database concepts
- Project Managers, Database Professionals, Mainframe Professionals, SQL Developers
- Testers who want to get job on ETL Testing, to get more salary and also who want to get job quickly.
Business Intelligence Consultant and Trainer with 14+ years of extensive work experience on various client engagements. Delivered many large data warehousing projects and trained numerous professionals on business intelligence technologies. Extensively worked on all facets of data warehousing including requirement gathering, gap analysis, database design, data integration, data modeling, enterprise reporting, data analytics, data quality, data visualization, OLAP.
Has worked on broad range of business verticals and hold exceptional expertise on various ETL tools like Informatica Powercenter, SSIS, ODI and IDQ, Data Virtualization, DVO, MDM.