Etiquette: become confident in any situation, 3 courses in 1
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- build self esteem with the techniques learned
- have expert knowledge on etiquette and protocol
- apply this to their professional careers and build opportunities
- No previous knowledge required
- Some items are needed to do the deportment exercises but these are household items
This training comes with the free ebook: 'What we can learn from the butler': 200 pages of amazing stories about butlers and how you can apply the techniques they use...
Who you are is often defined by your degrees, your work or the life you lead but how you come across and how you can stand out is mainly defined by your behaviour towards other people
Now everyone has a change to become what they want in life. In recent years values have ended up in a gray zone and social classes are mixed up
Etiquette can make your really stand out!!
This course covers etiquette in a fun, entertaining yet professional way
It is taught in an unique way with visual supports such as photo's and videos by experts from School for Butlers and Hospitality
You can expect the following in this course:
- Everything about social etiquette
- 7 powerful techniques to improve your chances during a job interview
- How to build self confidence
- Discover why presidents are always looking sharp and are so well organized
- Table manners you can apply for the rest of your life
- How to eat difficult foods and not be embarrassed
- Being a lady
- How to always choose the right wine.
How long does it take?
This is a rather short course but all the more powerful. It doesn't take a lot of ideas to change your life, it only takes a good one. You can complete this course in one morning or one evening. Apply the systems explained straight away in your daily life and let us know how the changes have influenced your daily achievements!
Who should take this course?
Anyone who wants to empower themselves and get the most out of life! Learn to make an amazing first impression and reach the goals YOU have been dreaming of...
Why take this course?
It will make you stand out from the crowd. Your friends and family will see significant changes in your behavior, chivalry and self esteem
So, join us and seize the day...!
- This course is for individuals looking to enhance their day to day communication with others
- This course is not for people who have no need of adding etiquette in their daily lives
Why would we need etiquette in the first place? Is it not a set of old rules?
No, it gives you a lot of opportunities in society.
The history of etiquette. How did it came about and are there still things valid in the 21st century?