Ethical Hacking: Scanning and Enumeration
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to do quick port scans on target machines
- Be able to do heavy port scans on target machines
- Be able to scan and enumerate services on common ports
- Utilize a method for basic enumeration
- Be familiar with using Linux operating system
- Be familiar with basic networking concepts
What happens when you find a target machine with multiple open ports, but you have no idea where to begin or what tools to use to enumerate such ports? This course helps to build a method in scanning and enumerating such ports to make a way for easier exploitation. The course is for beginners who need that method in better building techniques to gather information in exploitation of the machine.
- Beginner ethical hackers. This is not an advanced course.