Ethical Hacking with Python
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be Introduced to the Python programming language and socket programming.
- Install Python 2.7.12 using Windows and Kali Linux
- Learn the data types that comprise the Python programming language
- How to use If statements in Python
- How to use loops in Python.
- How to use functions in Python.
- How to handle files in Python
- TCP Server and Client
- UDP Server and Client
- Retrieving hostname,IP and Banner grabbing
- Socket Server Framework
- Syn Flood attack with Scapy
- Ping Sweep with Scapy
- Object-oriented programming in python
- Sniffing with Scapy
- Buffer overflow and exploit writing with python
- Forensics Investigation with Python
- Modular Programming with Python
- Exception Handling in Python
- This course is intended for beginners
- Have access to a Windows OS machine to simulate programming tutorials
- Previous experience installing programming libraries and virtual machines preferred but not required.
In this with Python course, you’ll run through the fundamentals of all things Python ranging from understanding how to craft simple lines of code using variables and statements to setting up and using dictionaries. Once we’ve covered the basics, we will go through some ethical hacking tutorials including –
- Syn Flood attack with Scapy,
- Buffer overflow and exploit writing with Python
- Forensic Investigation using hashlib and pypdf.
Though targeted towards complete beginners, this course also serves as a handy refresher for seasoned programmers who want to sharpen their coding skills or use python in some ethical hacking scenarios. Here is the breakdown on what you will learn in this course -
Introduction to python and socket programming – Introduce you to the Python programming language and socket programming.
Python Installation – How to install Python 2.7.12 using Windows and Kali Linux
Python data types – Learn the data types that comprise the Python programming language
Python if statements – How to use If statements in Python.
Python loops – How to use loops in Python.
Python Functions – How to use functions in Python.
Python File Handling – How to handle files in Python
TCP Server and Client - Learn how to create a TCP server and client with Python
UDP Server and Client – Learn how to create a UDP server and client with Python
Retrieving hostname IP and Banner grabbing – Learn Socket.gethostname() and write a banner grabber.
Socket Server Framework – Learn this framework to create TCP and UDP servers.
Scapy – Learn how to use this Phyton program to send, sniff, dissect, and forge network packets.
Syn Flood attack with Scapy – Learn how to do a SYN flood attack using scapy.
Ping Sweep with Scapy - Learn how to do a Ping Sweep with Scapy.
HTTP Server – Learn how to create your own web server with Python.
Object-oriented programming in python – Learn efficient Object-oriented programming in python
Sniffing with Scapy – Learn Sniffing techniques with Scapy
Buffer overflow and exploit writing with python – Learn how to write a Buffer overflow exploit in python
urllib and httplib – Learn urllib and httplib libraries.
Ftplib – Learn how to use this library for File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Forensics Investigation with Python – Learn Forensic investigation techniques using hashlib and pypdf.
Modular Programming with Python – Learn Modular Programming with Python
Exception Handling in Python – Learn Exception Handling in Python
- For those who want to learn programming and don’t know where to start.
- System Administrators / Network administrators who want to know how networking works in detail.
- Information security professional who want to writes scripts/tools for their work easier.
This lecture goes over target group for this course, who created Python, what is Python, Python based apps in the real world, what is Socket programming, Socket programming definitions, and Socket Types.