Ethical Hacking with Python
What you'll learn
- Be Introduced to the Python programming language and socket programming.
- Install Python 2.7.12 using Windows and Kali Linux
- Learn the data types that comprise the Python programming language
- How to use If statements in Python
- How to use loops in Python.
- How to use functions in Python.
- How to handle files in Python
- TCP Server and Client
- UDP Server and Client
- Retrieving hostname,IP and Banner grabbing
- Socket Server Framework
- Syn Flood attack with Scapy
- Ping Sweep with Scapy
- Object-oriented programming in python
- Sniffing with Scapy
- Buffer overflow and exploit writing with python
- Forensics Investigation with Python
- Modular Programming with Python
- Exception Handling in Python
- This course is intended for beginners
- Have access to a Windows OS machine to simulate programming tutorials
- Previous experience installing programming libraries and virtual machines preferred but not required.
In this with Python course, you’ll run through the fundamentals of all things Python ranging from understanding how to craft simple lines of code using variables and statements to setting up and using dictionaries. Once we’ve covered the basics, we will go through some ethical hacking tutorials including –
- Syn Flood attack with Scapy,
- Buffer overflow and exploit writing with Python
- Forensic Investigation using hashlib and pypdf.
Though targeted towards complete beginners, this course also serves as a handy refresher for seasoned programmers who want to sharpen their coding skills or use python in some ethical hacking scenarios. Here is the breakdown on what you will learn in this course -
Introduction to python and socket programming – Introduce you to the Python programming language and socket programming.
Python Installation – How to install Python 2.7.12 using Windows and Kali Linux
Python data types – Learn the data types that comprise the Python programming language
Python if statements – How to use If statements in Python.
Python loops – How to use loops in Python.
Python Functions – How to use functions in Python.
Python File Handling – How to handle files in Python
TCP Server and Client - Learn how to create a TCP server and client with Python
UDP Server and Client – Learn how to create a UDP server and client with Python
Retrieving hostname IP and Banner grabbing – Learn Socket.gethostname() and write a banner grabber.
Socket Server Framework – Learn this framework to create TCP and UDP servers.
Scapy – Learn how to use this Phyton program to send, sniff, dissect, and forge network packets.
Syn Flood attack with Scapy – Learn how to do a SYN flood attack using scapy.
Ping Sweep with Scapy - Learn how to do a Ping Sweep with Scapy.
HTTP Server – Learn how to create your own web server with Python.
Object-oriented programming in python – Learn efficient Object-oriented programming in python
Sniffing with Scapy – Learn Sniffing techniques with Scapy
Buffer overflow and exploit writing with python – Learn how to write a Buffer overflow exploit in python
urllib and httplib – Learn urllib and httplib libraries.
Ftplib – Learn how to use this library for File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Forensics Investigation with Python – Learn Forensic investigation techniques using hashlib and pypdf.
Modular Programming with Python – Learn Modular Programming with Python
Exception Handling in Python – Learn Exception Handling in Python
Who this course is for:
- For those who want to learn programming and don’t know where to start.
- System Administrators / Network administrators who want to know how networking works in detail.
- Information security professional who want to writes scripts/tools for their work easier.
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2023!
Interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry? 2023 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful, and very useful, set of skills. Learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data by studying Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful. Receiving your Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Hacker Forensic Investigator, Penetration Tester and Security+ certification will give you a strong background to more easily tackle and pick up more advanced exams, such as the CISSP certification.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures. There are currently over one million Cyber Security job openings globally. Demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you.
But, don't take our word for it... take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all our courses) and see for yourself.
CyberTraining 365 is an online academy that offers most in-demand cybersecurity training and certification through different subscription models. Members have access to the ever growing library of quality, engaging videos that are taught by some of industry’s best and most recognized experts.
CyberTraining365 is powered by Social27's patented cloud-based eLearning platform, providing members with an engaging and collaborative learning environment. Through best in class content, social learning tools, and gamification, CyberTraining365 is taking eLearning from Isolation to Collaboration.