Ethical Hacking - The Most Advanced Level NMAP Course
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn to scan entire computer network in their organization or company
- Students will learn network scanning of ethical hacking
- Students will learn about NMAP
- Objective of network scanning
- To find live hosts,ports,ip address of live host
- To discover operating system on target host
- To discover services running on hosts
- To find vulnerabilities
- What is ping
- What is ping sweep
- Three-way handshake
- TCP communication flag
- Different type of scanning concepts
- TCP based scanning
- UDP based scanning
- Preparing lab setup at your home
- Host discovery
- Port scanning basics
- Port scanning techniques
- Port specification and scan order
- Service and version detection
- OS detection
- NMAP scripting engine
- Timing and performance
- Firewall/IDS evasion and spoofing
- Students must have knowledge about computer networks
- Computer network security knowledge will be advantage
In this course you will learn about network penetration testing using NMAP. NMAP is most popular tool in ethical hacking world. This tool is widely use by Penetration Testers, Ethical Hackers, System Administrators, Network Engineers. This tool has great capability to gather information about computer networks. In this course you will learn from lab setup to complete network scanning using NMAP. In this course i will guide you step by step to setup lab and use NMAP. This course will give you complete knowledge about network scanning. After completion of this course you will be able to find weaknesses and vulnerabilities of network. This course is complete ethical hacking based course. To be a good ethical hacker, you must have knowledge about NMAP. In this course i am using kali linux as platform to demonstrate all the lectures. This course will give you complete knowledge about full scan,half scan,three-way handshake process,FIN scan,XMAS scan,TCP scan,UDP scan,IDLE scan, Null Scan. This course will help a lot to those who are already working as IT professionals and who wants to start their career in the field of penetration testing or ethical hacking. Network scanning is a most important phase of ethical hacking. In this course you will learn complete network scanning using open source based tools.
One of the most important feature that Nmap has ability to detect remote operating systems and software. It is very helpful during a Ethical Hacking to know about the operating system and the software used by the remote computer because you can easily predict the known vulnerabilities from this information.
- Network Engineer
- System Administrators
- Hardware Engineer
- Computer Science Student
- Computer network known
- Hardware and network engineers
- Datacenter Engineer
In this lecture you will learn about network scanning definition.
In this lecture you will understand complete theory concept of finding live devices on the computer network.
In this video you will learn how to deploy metasploitable 2 into virtualization environment, What is metasploitable, what is vmware workstation software, how to use metasploitable etc..
In this video you will learn how to download kali linux's image file.
In this video you will learn to deploy kali linux stepwise.