Ethical hacking of WiFi: WPA and WPA2 encryption
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to hack Wi-Fi ethically.
- Students will be able to break WPA and WPA2 encryption ethically.
- Students will be able to break pin authentication ethically.
- Students will have the enough knowledge of how to secure routers from hackers and how to remove bugs.
- No formal knowledge required
- I will teach you each and everything from basic to advance level.
In this course, you will learn ethical hacking of wifi by cracking WPA and WPA2 encryption. First you will learn the basic terms in hacking. Then we will learn how to set up Kali Linux. Before practical we will explore the terminal and its important commands. Then we will learn how to hack Wi-Fi ethically. In which we will learn how to break router WPA and WPA2 encryption and how to crack pin authentication. In this course you will also learn how you can secure your router from attacks and how you can remove bugs from router.
If you face any problem during learning this course you can ask the question at any time and i will answer that question ASAP. If you will feel that this course doesn't worth your money. you can refund your money within 30 days after taking this course. So, stop thinking and start learning. I will see you inside.
- Anyone can take this course who want to learn how to ethically hack Wi-Fi.
- Anyone can take this course who want to learn how to break WPA, WPA2 encryption and pin authentication.