What you'll learn
- Setting up your latest Ethical Hacking Lab Environment.
- Learning Network Pentesting Steps and gather Network Based Vulnerabilities Details
- Working with websites and web Scanning Process to tackle attacks on Network Devices
- Learning latest website based attack e.g. - sql injection , xss attack , csrf attack etc and ways to tackle them
- Preventing Brute Force Attack, Shell upload Attack , Buffer Overflow Attack Learning latest Android Based Vulnerabilities and way to exploit them Practicing questions to crack Global Ethical hacking Exam .
- Ethical Hacker , Cyber Security Specialists, Information Security Engineers, Network Pentesters, Web security Specialists, and Android App Pentesters who want to enhance their knowledge and also want to crack the prestigious Ethical Hacking exams.
Security is the foremost concern for all organizations both big and small. Hacking doesn't always mean damage, invasion of privacy, or stealing confidential data. There exists an ethic to it too! For everyone interested in using hacking to find loopholes in their systems and strengthen them, Ethical Hacking is the answer. The movement toward the cloud and Virtualization has led to an increased level of threats and thus the demand for Ethical Hackers. This action-packed course provides information on all the latest hacking tools in one place. You'll learn all the latest tools and features such as network pentesting, website pentesting, and Android pentesting. By the end of the course you'll have mastered Ethical Hacking and will be able to easily pass the examination to be a Certified Ethical Hacker.
About the Author
Sunil Gupta is a Certified Ethical Hacker. Currently he teaches 45,000+ students online in 150+ countries. He is a specialist in Ethical Hacking and the Cyber Security Area.
His strengths lie in: ◆ Vulnerability Assessment ◆ Penetration Testing ◆ Intrusion Detection ◆Risk Identification ◆ Data Analysis ◆ Reporting and Briefing.
Who this course is for:
- This course targets beginners and experienced professionals such as Ethical Hacker , Cyber Security Specialists, Information Security Engineers, Network Pentesters, Web security Specialists, and Android App Pentesters who want to enhance their knowledge and also want to crack the prestigious Ethical Hacking exams.
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.