Ethical Hacking: Learn The Art of Hacking Using Python3
What you'll learn
- Learn to create payloads, malware
- Learn to hack windows OS creating Ransomware
- Learn about socket programming
- Learn about different modules of Python
- Learn about Cryptography-Encryption and Decryption
- Learn to write Object oriented programs to create malware
- Interact and use terminals/command prompt
- Create viruses that can bypass Antivirus Programs
- Spoof the extension of malware
- Learn about Social Engineering Attacks
- Learn how to create real world payloads and attack victim machine
- Student must have basic understanding of Python
- Some topics of Python students must know are: Functions, Object Oriented Programming and Data structures (list, dictionary, tuple)
Welcome to this most exciting course on Ethical Hacking: Learn The Art of Hacking Using Python3. Hacking is not always a rewarding activity but it is one of the most fun profession where you can use your knowledge to make yours and others system secured.
This course will try to turn you into a person who can check for the vulnerability in the system and make your own payload to pen-test that system and evaluate proper security measures that needs to be adopted. We'll try to make payloads and test systems from section one, Thus this course is highly practical. We (Bit4Stack Tech Inc.) assumes that you have no prior knowledge in these topics, So we will provide some theory related to networking at the beginning and hands on examples with it.
We will cover three modules in this course. Every module will have rich contents related to Hacking. Firstly, we start by creating Backdoor which will provide access to entire file system of victim computer. Then, we use same backdoor to upload the Ransomware that we create from scratch. We will also learn how to bind our payload with other files along with spoofing the file extension.
Things you will learn at this Course:
1. Python subprocess module: How to execute commands in the shell (like upload, download files, Lock Computer)
2. Socket programming: How to make two computer system communicate with each other.
3. Cryptography: Use concept of encryption and decryption to create CryptoLocker ransomware
4. Payload Delivery: How to make virus/malware that we create less suspicious and deliver to Victim's computer
All tutorials and videos have been made using our own routers, servers, websites and other resources, they do not contain any illegal activity. We do not promote, encourage, support or excite any illegal activity or hacking without written permission in general. We want to raise security awareness and inform our readers on how to prevent themselves from being a victim of hackers. If you plan to use the information for illegal purposes, we highly condemn it. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the given information.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn to use Python for Ethical Hacking
- Anybody who wants to know how real world malware (Backdoor and Ransomware) are created
- Anybody who has interest in Ethical hacking and Pen-testing
Sachin Kafle is a Python and Java developer, ethical hacker and social activist. His interest's lies in software development and integration practices in the areas of computation, quantitative fields of trade. His technological interests include Python, C, Java, C# programming. He has been involved in teaching since 2013.
Sachin is a engineer of Computer Science (B.E. Computer Science). He is also an instructor on his previously made some geek Youtube channel. He has been giving free classes mostly for students who have not been able to pay for expensive classes in his country.