Learn Ethical Hacking: Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Ethical Hacking
- Linux Commands
- Kali Linux
- Creating a Secure Environment
- Website Penetration Testing
- Wireless Cracking
- Man in the Middle Attacks
- System Hacking
- Python Programming Fundamentals
- Coding Custom Pentesting Tools
- Tips for Building a Career in Cyber Security
- An eager and open mind!
If you would like to master ethical hacking and get a job in the field of cyber security, you are going to LOVE this course! Learn ethical hacking, penetration testing, Kali Linux and Python hacking with over 28 hours of HD video tutorials! This course was designed to be extremely beginner friendly. We will begin by covering how to setup a secure and anonymous pentesting environment, cover essential hacking tools in Kali Linux, and finish up with writing our own tools in Python. This course even includes a complete Python crash course, so no previous programming experience is necessary!
Topics covered in the course:
• How to setup a Kali Linux system
• Essential Linux system commands
• How to create a secure penetration testing environment
• Website penetration testing
• Wireless network security and how to hack Wi-Fi
• Man in the middle attacks
• System hacking using Metasploit
• Python programming fundamentals
• Writing our own pen-testing tools (reverse shell, keylogger and bruteforcer)
• Tips for building a career in cyber security
BONUS - 3 Coding Projects:
• Advanced Backdoor
• Basic Authentication Bruteforcer
Expert Review for this course:
• “Joseph Delgadillo's courses are great for anyone wanting to start their career in the security industry. I enrolled into the Python and Ethical Hacking courses and found them very useful and accessible. They had a great balance between delivering the information without overwhelming the student but still being challenging enough. I definitely recommend them!”
- Abigail Garcia, OSINT Analyst, Center for Information Resilience
Still not sold? Check out a few of the awesome reviews this course has received from customers:
• "This course has helped me get started in my career in Networking/Cyber Security. Thanks!“
• "Amazing, detailed and superbly delivered. Highly recommended.“
• "Love it! I have to learn about networking for school, but learning it in the context of breaking it makes it so much more interesting!"
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in ethical hacking and network security.
Joseph Delgadillo is the founder of JTD Courses, an education technology company. He has been active in the online learning industry since 2015 and has worked with several prominent companies. As of 2023, over 1 million students across the globe have enrolled in his courses covering network security, Python programming, web development and more.