Ethical Hacking - Complete Fast Track Course in 2019
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover network vulnerabilities.
- Scan network vulnerabilities.
- Exploit network vulnerabilities.
- Learn how to do major and minor attacks.
- Demonstrating ability to protect yourself and companies on network attacks.
- Learn about VPNs, Macchangers, Tor and Proxychains.
- Discover how to protect your network with Firewalls and Honeypots.
- Learn the best network scanning techniques.
- Use the best tools to do pen-testing.
- This course is designed for beginners but if you already have basic knowledge on how hacking is done then that would be a plus.
This course focuses on Ethical Hacking and Network Security in 2019.
Take this course to become a network security pen-tester for companies and for individuals. You should also be able to protect any computer after taking this course.
You should be able to:
install kali linux
install windows 7
scan for network vulnerabilities.
do footprinting and detect footprinting
scan for major and minor attacks.
detect major and minor attacks.
use your firewall to protect your network.
use honeypots and vpn to protect your network.
use proxychains and macchanger to also protect your network.
learn the best techniques in protecting your network.
After taking this course, you should be able to work in any network security company.
- Anyone wanting pure 100% hands-on learning experience with ethical hacking.
- Anyone wanting to learn the basics ethical hacking and pen-testing.
- Anybody wanting to learn how hackers hack computer systems
- Anybody wanting to learn how to secure their systems from hackers and other intruders.
You will learn the basic concepts about network and computer security.
You will also learn the basic concepts about ethical hacking.
You will also learn about network weaknesses, network vulnerability assessments and processes.