Ethical Hacking Master's Course: HACK & SECURE LIKE A PRO
What you'll learn
- 170+ ethical hacking & security videos
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level.
- Learn ethical hacking, its fields & the different types of hackers.
- Install a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux).
- Practical ethical hacking and penetration testing skills
- Network hacking and defenses
- Understand how websites work, how to discover & exploit web application vulnerabilities to hack websites.
- System Hacking
- System to Mobile Hacking
- Termux Mobile application
- Use 30+ hacking tools such as Metasploit, Aircrack-ng, SQLmap.....etc.
- Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them to hack into servers.
- Hack secure systems using client-side & social engineering.
- Hack facebook using social enginnering
- Hack Instagram using Social engineering
- Secure systems from all the attacks shown.
- Install & use Kali Linux - a penetration testing operating system.
- Learn linux basics.
- Learn linux commands & how to interact with the terminal.
- Learn Network Hacking / Penetration Testing.
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network
- Run attacks on networks without knowing its key.
- Gather detailed information about networks & connected clients like their OS, ports ...etc.
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
- Career Guide Path in cyber security
- OWASP Top 10
- Bug Bounty
- Understand the security threats affecting networks and applications
- Bug Bounty portswigger Labs
- Vulnweb lab
- Full practical of all module
- Malware analysis using wireshark
- Analysis of Phishing emails
- No Prerquisites needed
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Festival Offer: Use coupen "LOWESTCEH" for lowest price.
This Course is a Live Ethical Hacking course. Every weekend you will see new contents added.
We will add whole course in coming 45 days. Therefore Questions/Answers can be also be discussed during this course.
Get trained in Cyber security and Ethical Hacking with 100% practical demonstration from an Expert
Complete CEH v11 & v10
Comptia Security +
Welcome this comprehensive Ethical Hacking course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge and by the end of it you'll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is made in this way that a student will learn the CEH full training course but along with that the sudent will be capable of doing real hacking. Such that system hacking, dropping malware, phisihing email, malware analysis using wireshark etc.
This course is highly practical but it won't neglect the theory; we'll start with ethical hacking basics, breakdown the different penetration testing fields and install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then we'll dive and start hacking straight away. You'll learn everything by example, by analysing and exploiting different systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites .....etc. We'll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you'll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit theses weaknesses to hack into this system.
We have covered each module of CEH course. Also we have provide the knowledge from basic to Advanced. All the practical shpon for every module. Live hacking session has been provided to learn the system hacking and mobile hacking.
Termux mobile application shown by us to enhance the skill of an indvidual in mobile hacking as well.
By the end of the course you will have a strong foundation in most hacking or penetration testing fields and you'll also learn how to detect, prevent and secure systems and yourself from the discussed attacks.
Also at last we have discussed the Path and Career guidance that how a aspirant can make their career in cyber security. Salary also discussed.
The course is divided into some main sections:
1. Introduction to Basic Networking CCNA:
In this part we have discussed all the OSI Model layer, TCP/IP layer in details. Topics such as Network devices, how a packet flow, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP working has been discussed form basics to Advanced. The student who have no knowledge they will be understand the Networking and their concepts.
2. Termux & Kali linux Commands
This is the main sections in which we will taught about the basics of termux and linux commands. this part is important because from here the hacking concepts will start. Student should focous on this section more because it will build the base of the student for hacking the systems, mobile, hacking wifi etc.
3. Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) 20 Module
There are total 20 modules in the certified ethical hacer course. We have discussed all the 20 modules in detialed manner after that we have shown the practical of each module and topic. Also we have shown the malware analysis using wireshark. This section itself very important because from here student will learn the concept of cybersecurity, prevention, countermeasure, impact, hacking and mitigations.
4. Website / Web Application Hacking - In this section you will learn how websites work, how to gather information about a target website (such as website owner, server location, used technologies ....etc) and how to discover and exploit the following dangerous vulnerabilities to hack into websites:
Github Sensitive data finding Technique
No rate limit
Cross Site Scripting (XSS).
5. About Security Operation Center and Career Guidance
At the end of each section you will learn how to detect, prevent and secure systems and yourself from the discussed attacks.
All the techniques in this course are practical and work against real systems, you'll understand the whole mechanism of each technique first, then you'll learn how to use it to hack into the target system. By the end of the course you'll be able to modify the these techniques to launch more powerful attacks, and adopt them to suit different situations and different scenarios.
With this course you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you within 15 hours.
This course is created for educational purposes only, all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against systems that I have permission to test.
This course is totally a product of Cyber Community and no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Profession interested in Advanced ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
- Beginner students interested in ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
- Students who want to hack like a pro
- Preofessionals who want to Secure their organizations & Grow their career
- Students who want to make their career in Cyber Security
We are Cyber Community Formely known as cyberseclive is the team of Cyber Security Researcher and our Instructor having the Master Degree in the specialization of Cyber Security . Trained 5000+ students by my ethical hacking and bug bounty trainings. My interesting field in cybersecurity is Bug bounty, Ethical Hacking, and Security Operation Center.
4 International Research papers published in high level publications such as Elsevier and Springer. 1 Research paper in Whatsapp Forensics, 2 are in Cloud Security and 1 in Cryptography