Start Kali Linux, Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing!
- Reliable and fast internet connection.
- Wireless networking card.
You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
Learn the basics of what ethical hacking and penetration testing is to decide whether you want to go to an advanced level! Get a full tutorial on how to install VirtualBox o including on Windows 8.1 and gain the ability to run Kali Linux in any environment. See what to do to create the virtual environment and learn the basics of the Linux terminal.
Continue through the course to learn how to stay anonymous with tor and use Virtual Private Networks (VPN). Follow this information with an introduction to the ethical hacking and penetration testing tools you can use to take your learning from beginner to advanced! See how to change a mac address with macchanger. Discover how to use aircrack for wifi hacking, learn about proxychains, and finish with denial of service attacks.
Take this course now to get your learning started fast as an IT security professional online!
Who this course is for:
- You can begin this course with any level of knowledge and quickly start advancing your skills as an information technology and security expert anywhere in the world!
- 08:02Ethical hacking and penetration testing. What is it and how can you use it?
- 07:28Prerequisites for this course.
- 12:00Basic terminology such as white hat, grey hat, and black hat hacking.
- 18:18Basic terminology including SQL injections, VPN , proxy, VPS, and key loggers.
- 03:08How to get the most out of this course and practice what you learn.
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters