- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore the need for an ethical decision-making framework.
- Identify potential frameworks for ethical decision making.
- Recognize the benefits and challenges of each decision-making framework.
- Explore the questions to apply to the decision-making framework.
- Discover how each question may be applied to each framework.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course, but completion of the instructor's other courses on ethics may be helpful.
Maintaining an ethical and legally compliant culture is essential to an organization’s long-term success. Unethical and unlawful behavior can occur in any organization, but how quickly the organization responds can dictate whether the ethical culture is strengthened or whether the reputation and health of the organization are put at risk.
Resolving ethical issues requires advanced decision-making skills and keen moral sensibilities. Managers have a responsibility to respond promptly and effectively to ethics and compliance complaints in the workplace. However, they are often not equipped with the right training or tools to handle the difficult situations. To help effectively address and resolve ethical issues that arise in the workplace, this course introduces concepts for: ethical awareness, assessment, decision-making, and action.
If you would like Continuing Education Credit (e.g. CPE, CE, CPD, etc.) for this course, it is available if you take this course on the Illumeo dot com platform under course title: Framework for Ethical Decision Making. Illumeo is certified to provide CPE in over two dozen different professional certifications covering finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit, HR, and more. However, in order to receive CPE credit the courses must be taken on an ‘approved-by-the-governing-body’ CPE platform, and for over two dozen corporate professional certifications, that is the Illumeo platform. Go to Illumeo dot com to learn more.
- Anyone interested in Finance, Accounting or Risk Management.