Ethereum : Master Web3js Library
- This course is start from beginning so every student could joint.
What is Etherum ?
Ethereum is an open source, globally decentralized computing infrastructure that executes programs called smart contracts. It uses a blockchain to synchronize and store the system’s state changes, along with a cryptocurrency called ether to meter and constrain execution resource costs.
The Ethereum platform enables developers to build powerful decentralized applications with built-in economic functions. While providing high availability, auditability, transparency and neutrality, it also reduces or eliminates censorship, and reduces certain counterparty risks.
What is a smart contract ?
The term smart contract has been used over the years to describe a wide variety of different things. In the 1990s, cryptographer Nick Szabo coined the term and defined it as “a set of promises, specified in digital form, including protocols within which the parties perform on the other promises”. Since then, the concept of smart contracts has evolved, especially after the introduction of decentralized blockchain platforms with the invention of Bitcoin in 2009. In the context of Ethereum, the term is actually a bit of a misnomer, given that Ethereum smart contracts are neither smart nor legal contracts, but the term has stuck. In this book, we use the term “smart contract” to refer to immutable computer programs that run deterministically in the context of an Ethereum Virtual Machine as part of the Ethereum network protocol, i.e. on the decentralized Ethereum world computer.
What is a DApp?
A Decentralized Application, or DApp, is an application which is mostly or entirely decentralized.
Consider all the possible aspects of an application that may be decentralized:
Back-end software (logic)
What is Web3.js ?
web3.js is a collection of libraries which allow you to interact with a local or remote
ethereum node, using a HTTP or IPC connection.
You will learn
the big picture
create web3 object
local hosted with ganache
remote hosted with infura
create new account
get account balance
subscribe block headers
subscribe pending transactions
transaction deploy contract
transaction send ether
transaction write to smart contract
Blockchain and Ethereum dapp right now are very hot technical trend. Developer with good skill of blockchain and Dapp very easy to get jobs with 6 figures. Are you interesting joining the huge innovation of Dapp ? Joint my course and I will show you.
- Developer want to practically know how to working with web3js library
- My Another Course, Search For Title "Ethereum : Dapp Development Bootcamp"01:48
- Web3js the Big Picture01:38
- Installation and Tools01:28
- Source Code for All Lecture00:02
- Create Web3 Object06:29
- Create New Account06:29
- Get Account Balance04:12
- Block Inspection09:46
- Subscribe Block Headers03:10
- Subscribe Pending Transactions07:47
- Subscribe Logs Part 104:53
- Subscribe Logs Part 204:27
- Create Contract Object03:30
- Method Call05:04
- Subscribe Events04:02
- Transaction Overview02:25
- Transaction to Send Ether Part 106:12
- Transaction to Send Ether Part 213:00
- Transaction to Deploy Contract09:15
- Transaction to Execute Smart Contract04:45
As said by Andrew Ng "AI is the new electricity", in very near future AI will take a very important role in our world.
so, That is reason why I do and teach deep learning. My principles of teaching :
- Start from simple
- Move on step by step
- Explain concept, idea in simple, clear way with visualization
- Practice with code
- Build and apply to real life projects