Ethereum Trading Masterclass: Smart Contract & Token Trading
What you'll learn
- Introduction: Learn how to interact with Ethereum wallets, smart contracts, decentralized applications and Token Trading
- Basics of blockchain technology
- Introduction to Ethereum - What is Ethereum and why is so distruptive
- What is a "Smart Contract"
- ERC-20 Tokens and ERC-721
- What are "Gas fees"? How to set gas in a transaction
- How to interact with Ethereum: learn how to use SAFELY an Ethereum wallet (Open your "account", send and receive eth and tokens, track your address or other addresses)
- Metamask - how to use an ethereum&ERC20 wallet, how to use the plug-in with Chrome, Brave or Mozilla
- How to Buy your first Ethereum
- How to Trade on Ethereum - On-chain and off-chain solutions CEX vs. DEX
- What is an ICO?
- What are DAOs?
- What is an "Oracle"?
- What "DeFi" stands for?
- Ethereum 2.0
- What is a "Stablecoin"? What is Facebook "Libra"(now "Diem")?
- What is Infura?
- Most interesting projects on Ethereum
- What are the main resources on-line? Stay updated on news
- A PC and an internet connection.
- Not a single line of code is required!
- If you have basic understanding of the Blockchain it would be an advantage.
Maybe you’ve heard Ethereum is touching new price records and want to get involved?
Everybody's talking about cryptocurrency revolution and you feel you are missing the train?
Are you tired of hearing words like "Stablecoins", "Facebook Libra", "Ethereum 2.0", "Decentralized Finance", "Smart Contract", "Ethereum trading platform", and you are afraid of asking?
Are you a Professional Trader and want to start trading cryptocurrencies?
Do you fancy an investment in Ethereum or some other cryptocurrencies, but are you afraid of not having the technical skills and losing your money?
This is an effective and practical course that will take you from zero knowledge on Ethereum, to becoming an active early adopter who uses the cryptocurrency for a wide range of purposes.
Attending this course, you will become an early adopter of the most interesting and flexible cryptocurrency - Ethereum! Ethereum is a new type of finance that runs on a trustless protocol and without the need for financial intermediaries.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies - in other words - a new form of money.
Bitcoin was the first implementation of the blockchain technology. It enabled individuals to make financial transactions with other individuals without the need for a financial intermediary in the digital age. Bitcoin and similar cryptocurrencies were the first wave of Blockchain, as you can't do much more than sending transactions among the "Bitcoin network".
Ethereum is a decentralized open source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality. Ether (ETH) is the native cryptocurrency token of the Ethereum platform. It is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, behind Bitcoin, but Ethereum is the most actively used blockchain in the world.
On the Ethereum blockchain, you can trade thousands of different tokens!
In this course you will learn how to trade on the best trading plaforms; with Ethereum, you can trade tokens direcly on the Ethereum network, as well as throught off-chain solutions with multiples automated tools.
if you want to become a professional trader or a simple user who trade safely, you need to have an extensive knowledge of the technology and a strong investment strategy. Walking this path alone could be extremely dangerous.
In this course, I will teach you my main strategies to help you navigate the most promising and profitable projects. I will also show you how to spot scams, frauds, deadly projects; At the end of the course you will be 100% self-confident user of this new cutting-edge technology!
Who this course is for:
- Expert traders of traditional assets that want to explore new opportunities
- If you are genuinely curious about crypto, blockchain, decentralized finance, smart contract and Ethereum
- Technology experts and innovators
- Smart contract users
I am a scientist and a technology expert. I work with cryptocurrencies and new technologies. I started working in a consultancy group in 2013 and I have dedicated most of my work studying bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I love to spread knowledge and teach this amazing technology, for this reason I dedicated myself in advocacy activities in my hometown and on line. I am also passionate about trading and computer science.