Ethereum Developer: Create a New Cryptocurrency w/ Ethereum
What you'll learn
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications
- Basics of Blockchain
- Basics of Ethereum
- Basics of Cryptocurrencies
- Basics of any kind programming language
Have you heard of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum & Smart Contracts?
Have you ever thought of creating your own cryptocurrencies?
Have you ever created any Smart Contracts?
In this course I will teach you how to create your own personal cryptocurrency on top of Ethereum Blockchain and use it to represent any asset, game coins, gold coins or anything that has value to you or your business. In this course, we will create a basic coin from scratch and then keep modifying it to make it a perfect virtual coin or token. We will learn what:
- What is Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Blockchain?
- What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- How to install & Setup Solidity Development Environment?
- How to write first basic smart contracts & Test it?
- How to write a Minimal Viable Token in Solidity?
- How to deploy & test the Minimal Viable Token in Solidity?
- Building a Cryptocurrency which is maintained by thousands of computers on Blockchain. Which has many features like
- Block reward to the miner
- Central Administrator to mint the new coins
- Central Administrator to freeze or unfreeze the assets
- And many more features
This course will enable you to build any peer-to-peer managed tokens on top of Ethereum which you can use to build your won business use cases etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in being Ethereum Developer
- Anyone interested in building decentralized application (DApps)
- Anyone interested in Learning Solidity Language for Smart Contracts
- Anyone interested in learning how to build their own cryptocurrency
I am a founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses.
Earlier, I founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance with IT regulations. I was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. The company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest awards in India. The company got incubation in IIT Bombay's Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, I have trained 15000+ students in 5 years across various college campuses in India. I have also written a book on AVR Microcontroller with the name "Robotics with AVR".
I was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.