- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Solidity Basics - From The General File-Layout, Types, Events, Structs And Arrays & Many More Topics.
- Development Tools Such As Truffle, Web3/Truffle-Contract.
- Everything There Is To Know About Different Blockchains, Nodes & How They Operate.
- All You Need To Know About Safely Storing & Sending/Transferring Ether From And To Smart Contracts.
- How To Test & Publish This Fun Tic-Tac-Toe Game Live.
In this Ethereum Game Development Course, we’re going to help you alleviate all of those questions you have around building something practical, upon the Ethereum Blockchain. Working with the ecosystem at more depth, practically, than any other Ethereum Development Course, so by the end, you’ll have greater proficiency in Ethereum Development.
Solidity is the language we work with in this course, for Ethereum Blockchain Development.
But, did you know, there are other languages you can work with for Blockchain Development?
In this lecture I want to highlight the other languages that are used for Blockchain Development.
Here, I want to highlight the types of wallets you should be using to store Ether safely. This is particularly important when it comes to larger amounts of Ether you accumulate.
For those of you who aren’t aware of Truffle, let me give you a brief intro to it in this lecture.
Without a question of a doubt, Truffle is the most popular Dev Framework For Ethereum Devs!
Hence, it’s what we work with in this course!
There are eight distinct features, that make working with Truffle so great for developers.
Welcome to this lecture! What I’m going to do here is briefly talk about the Testing Framework of Truffle with you, before you start working with it practically in this course.
I’ll make you aware of it now, if you aren’t already, Truffle comes with an Integrated Testing Framework. That testing framework can do two kinds of test:
- Basic Knowledge Of Programming.
- Access To PC Or Mac.
- An Interest & Resilience With Developing A Tic-Tac-Toe Game Upon The Ethereum Blockchain.
Have you seen everyone else get involved with Ethereum...
But you’re confused on how to join?
Have you heard about Ethereum Development...
But not sure how to build something practical?
Maybe, you’re interested in learning Advanced Ethereum Development...
By building a fun game (Tic-Tac-Toe)?
Well, worry no more!
In this Ethereum Game Development Course, we’re going to help you alleviate all of those questions you have around building something practical, upon the Ethereum Blockchain....
Working with the ecosystem at more depth, practically, than any other Ethereum Development Course, so by the end, you’ll have greater proficiency in Ethereum Development.
Just so you’re aware, Myself - Ravinder, and Thomas, will be taking you through this course.
We’re creators of some of the Best-Selling Cryptocurrency & Blockchain courses. Teaching, now approaching, 100,000+ Learners in over 190 Countries. Which is pretty incredible, it just goes to prove the scale of Cryptocurrency & Blockchain adoption globally.
Now this course has a pure and simple goal.
We’re going to help you build a Tic-Tac-Toe Game upon the Ethereum Blockchain, so you can become a more proficient Ethereum Blockchain Developer. Following which, you’ll have worked with the Ethereum Blockchain at a more advanced level.
That’s the pure and simple goal, but, that entails covering every element of the Ethereum Blockchain Development journey, which we’re sure you’re going to find fascinating.
- Those Who Are Keen To Learn About Smart Contracts In A Fun & Practical Way.
- Learners Who Want To Deepen Their Practical Smart Contract Skills In A Fun Way.
- Anyone Who Wants To Start With Solidity & Ethereum To Build Something Fun and Meaningful.