The Complete E-Teaching Fundamentals Course for 2024
What you'll learn
- You will Learn how to take a Live Class Online without Loss of Interactivity.
- You will Learn what it takes to Deliver a Stellar Online Course in 2022 versus 2010.
- You will Learn how to Make Students Feel they are on Campus even if they are Home.
- You will Learn how to Measure E-Learning to ensure your E-Learning Returns are High.
- You will Learn how to Retain Employee Knowledge even if Employee Leaves Company.
- You will Learn which Learning Management Systems are the Most Effective for Companies.
- You will Learn how to Conduct a Case Analysis with Students around the World.
- You will Learn about the Efficacy of Automated and Live Online Proctoring Tools.
- There are no prerequisites for this Course.
This Course is for College/University Faculty, Corporate Trainers and Professional Trainers who want to quickly take their Live Classes and Seminars Online. According to eLI, a leading publishing platform for eLearning professionals, IBM noticed a return of $30 for every dollar spent on eLearning. We will begin with a mapping of Live Class Activities and developing Online Equivalents for such activities. Next, we will discuss of Learning Management Systems both for Universities and Corporations. We will explore insights on how Companies can measure their Online Learning Programs using Learning Analytics Platforms. Following the discussion on Learning Management Systems, we will discuss Instructional Design with a particular emphasis on creating engaging videos. We will discuss the abundance of software programs for all aspects of E-Teaching such as Screencasts, Talking Head Videos, Games, Simulations and Social Learning. We will explore ways in which you can include Advanced Content in your Videos to deliver a stellar learning experience for your students and employees. If you are getting started with E-Teaching you may opt for free open source software. We will briefly review some popular ones that will get you up and running. Further, we will cover the one of the most important aspect of Teaching, that is delivering proctored exams. Toward the end of the course, we will examine how to conduct a Group Case Study with students around the world. We will also examine Color Combinations. We will discuss LTI, SCORM and xAPI compliance.
Who this course is for:
- You should Take this Course if you Planning to Teach Online.
- You should Take this Course if you are Planning to Take an Online Course.
Hi, I’m Raj! I am a Financial Economist, Hedge Fund Analyst, Educator and Author. Previously, I taught MBA Level Courses in Corporate Finance, Investment Strategies, Portfolio Management and Wealth Management at the University of Massachusetts and Clark University. I have published numerous peer-reviewed articles in various Finance Journals and the Social Science Research Network. My noteworthy research articles include examinations of Hedge Fund Failures and simple metrics that can be used to detect reasons for failure.
I have served as an enumerator for the United States Census Bureau and participated in the 2020 Census Data Collection. The Census Data Collection began in 1790 and is conducted every 10 years. The Purpose is to count the population of the United States.
I have served as the Chief Financial Officer of the American College of Healthcare Trustees, a startup. Chief Financial Officers at startups are involved in the financial transactions of the corporation in a granular way. Typically, financial officers of a corporation include Cash Managers who manage daily cash positions and handle liquidity management. Financial Officers also include Treasury Analysts who assist the Treasurer and the Chief Financial Officer among others.
I have also served as Research Director of CISDM, a research center at the Isenberg School of Management focusing on Investment Strategies. I hold a PhD in Finance from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.