Etabs Course: Comprehensive and Project based Training
What you'll learn
- Practical application CSI Etabs for design of G+12 Storey RC residential building by industrial expert
- Reinforcement detailing of beam, column, slabs as per IS456,IS13920 and SP 34 using STAAD RCDC
- Manual calculation and application of various external loads like Super-dead, live, wind, Static and dynamic earthquake forces as per Indian codes
- This course is just not about tutorials on ETABS it's about practical application of Etabs in real life project design using various Indian Codes
- Application of various Indian and International codes in structural design
- Understanding structural analysis and it's types such as P-delta, buckling, creep and more as per Indian and International Codes.
- Performing stability checks on building as per Indian codes
- How real life projects are done Etabs
- No assumption, 100% structural design asper Indian codes
- Designing and analyzing the ability of the structures to withstand various external loads that will be acting on it.
- Model checking & correcting structural modeling mistakes.
- Understanding degree of freedom, Supports, types of supports and their functions
- Understanding modes of vibrations and correcting modal shapes
- Understanding end releases and their functions
- Understanding different types of loads acting on structure
- Manual calculation & application of Super-dead load using IS 875 (Part-1)
- Manual calculation & application of live load using IS 875 (Part-2)
- Manual calculation & application of wind load using IS 875 (Part-3)
- Manual calculation & application of static seismic load using IS 1893 (Part-1)
- Application of horizontal and vertical dynamic seismic load load using IS 1893 (Part-1)
- Understanding load combinations & It’s application in Etabs as per IS codes.
- Studying bending moment and shear force diagram in beams, columns, shear walls and slabs
- Beam, Column and shear wall design as per IS 456:2000
- Structural stability checks for building as per Indian codes and their necessity
- Fundamentals and Manual design of structural members such as slabs, beams, columns as per IS 456
- Slabs reinforcement detailing in STAAD RCDC as per IS 456, SP34, IS 13920
- Beams reinforcement detailing in STAAD RCDC as per IS 456, SP34, IS 13920
- Columns reinforcement detailing in STAAD RCDC as per IS 456, SP34, IS 13920
- Computer system with CSI Etabs, Staad RCDC and AutoCAD installed
In this course you'll learn CSI Etabs and Staad RCDC from very basic to professional level along with G+2 & G+12 RC building structure modeling, design, analysis and stability checking as per various Indian codes.
This course is just not about tutorials on ETABS and RCDC it's more about practical application of Etabs and RCDC in real life project design using various Indian Codes.
Learn reinforcement detailing of structural members such as beams, columns, slabs as per Indian codes with the help of widely used software tool STAAD RCDC
This course will you complete knowledge of how real life projects and reinforcement detailing of structural members is done using Indian, International codes and widely used software tools AutoCAD, CSI Etabs, Staad RCDC.
You'll get to learn fundamentals of structural engineering, structural design and structural analysis such P-delta, Buckling, Creep and more
You’ll Learn manual calculation and application of various external loads like Super-dead, live, wind, Static and dynamic earthquake forces as per Indian codes.
Learn designing and analyzing the ability of the structures to withstand various loads that will be acting on it through its service.
This course comprises of learning structural design of G+2 & G+12 RC residential building and structural analysis with industry relevant curriculum.
No assumption 100% design using Indian & International codes.
. This course includes about 65 lectures and 16.30 hrs. total time
Projects included: 2 (G+2 Commercial building & G+12 residential building)
IS 456:2000, IS 875:1987 (Part-1,2,5), IS 875:2015(Part-3), IS 1893:2016 (part-1), IS 16700:2017, IS13920:2016
Software tools included:
CSI Etabs, STAAD RCDC, AutoCAD & MS Excel sheets
Along with the precise knowledge, you will get the following benefits:
Course completion certificate
Live interactive doubt clearing sessions
Who this course is for:
- Structural engineers
- civil engineering students
- civil engineers
- Structural engineering students
- civil structural engineer
An industry expert, experienced and highly skilled civil engineer also Founder of Aspire civil studio, Providing the most affordable and comprehensive online structural engineering course, training and internship programs for civil engineers and structural engineer according to skills required to enter n structural designing field.
Let's enhance your skills, knowledge, experience and impress any recruiter with your skills and knowledge.