ETABS & SAFE Complete Building Design Course + Detailing
What you'll learn
- Learn how to import Autocad plans into Etabs the right way.
- Learn how to carry out Static and Dynamic earthquake analysis.
- Learn how to structurally design RCC Buildings from scratch in Etabs.
- Design EXCEL Sheets Provided.
- Learn how to create Beam-Column layout in Autocad.
- Reference Detailing Autocad Drawings Provided.
- Learn how to interpret the analyzed results from Etabs & create economic designs.
- You will be working on four real life models in Etabs.
- A little bit of theory background would be helpful but it isn't necessary as all the topics are covered from scratch
- Have Etabs installed in your laptop or PC.
Get ETABS & SAFE Courses at the price of one!
This course entitled "ETABS & SAFE Complete Building Design Course + Detailing" is a structural analysis and structural design course for civil engineering students and working professionals.
(In the Autocad portion, the Creation of the Beam-Column layout is covered, Plus Detailing walkthrough)
WORK ON SIX SEPARATE PROJECTS:
Three Practise Models + (G+1) Residential building +
(G+4) Commercial building + (G+9) Apartment Building.
1. Topics are covered from the basics.
2. Modeling Beam /Column /Slabs from scratch inside Etabs using Grid.
3. Learn to manipulate Grid.
4. Creating a beam-column layout in Autocad.
5. Importing the plan from Autocad into Etabs.
6. Assigning Self Weight.
7. Assigning Super Dead Loads as per IS 875 Part 1.
8. Assigning Live Loads as per IS 875 Part 2.
9. Calculating and Assigning Wall loads as per IS 875 Part 1.
10. Calculating and Assigning Over Head Water tank load.
11. Calculating and Assigning LIFT load.
12. Secondary Beam Concept.
13. Moment release Concept.
14. Performing Modal Checks.
15. Rectifying Modelling Errors.
16. Running Analysis.
17. Deflection Check in members.
18. SFD & BMD Check.
19. Axial Loads.
20. Reaction forces for Foundation design.
21. Perform Complete Analysis and Design.
22. Learn how to pass the failing members.
23. CODE Books Covered:
IS 456:2000; IS 875 PART-1; IS 875 PART-2; IS 875 PART-3,
IS 1897:2016. IS 13920.
24. Static Earthquake Analysis.
25. Wind Load Analysis.
26. RESPONSE SPECTRUM & TIME HISTORY ANALYSIS.
27. Working with SHEAR WALLS.
28. Slab Detailing with Etabs and Excel Sheets.
29. Beam Detailing with Etabs.
30. Column Detailing with Etabs and Excel Sheets.
31. Footing Detailing Excel Sheets.
32. Reference Autocad Detailing Drawings are provided.
SAFE Foundation Course:
Learn to import Etabs data into SAFE software.
Learn to Model footings in SAFE.
Analyze and Design footings in SAFE.
Types of Footings Covered:-
Combined Eccentric footing.
Residential Building's Foundation Design.
Commercial Building's Foundation Design.
This course teaches you all the essential things you need for designing an RCC building. The course is designed in such a way that the student does need not to have any prior experience with the software. The course starts at the level of beginners, with the basic creation of properties, modeling, and load application. Importing of the plan from AutoCAD into Etabs is also covered. We will create load patterns, load cases, and also base fixities for the modal. Once the building is designed we will run the analysis and reiterate the design. This course ends at the advanced stage where students will be thought how to make the structure safe and economic from the industry point of view. The biggest plus point of Etabs is the representation of the analyzed results with graphs, and colors. This way of result representation is way better than Staad pro or sap2000. This plus point of Etabs helps us design the structures faster.
This course is both for civil engineers, and people who are structural engineers.
Indian Codes such as IS 456:2000, IS 875 PART 1, IS 875 PART 2, IS 875 PART 3, IS 1893:2016. are covered from a design perspective.
Who this course is for:
- Civil engineering students curious about learning how to use Etabs software
- structural engineering
I have done my M.Tech in structures and have designed various residential and commercial buildings. I have handled various Softwares such as Autocad, Etabs, Safe, Staad Pro, Staad foundation and Revit.
And now I want to share what I have learned with others. Feel free to reach out to me with your doubts.