Estimation and Planning for Agile/Scrum Projects
What you'll learn
- The essential principles of successful Agile estimation and planning
- Which techniques to use in which situation
- 3 in-depth estimation/planning techniques, 9 total
- How to use planning and estimation techniques at different levels of scope and time
- Basic understanding of Agile / Scrum is valuable, but not required.
- Strongly recommend that you read the "Agile Manifesto" and the "Scrum Guide" (both free online) if you haven't already.
Everyone wants to know how to plan work in an Agile / Scrum project. Just like with other work methods, planning can be done practically, leading to good results. However, unlike other methods, Agile / Scrum planning can be done extremely quickly while still being effective!
This helps not only the team actually doing the work but the time-and-money-conscious stakeholders who expect timely results and aren’t always willing to be patient. Effective planning reduces everyone's stress, from those on the ground floor to the corner office.
Join 23-year Agile veteran, Mishkin Berteig along with two guests as they provide practical advice, techniques, and inspiring guidance on how to estimate and plan Agile / Scrum projects in any business environment.
Whether you work in tech, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, or virtually any other industry, having a solid grasp of these techniques will help you plan quickly and effectively and keep the stakeholders off your back.
It's important to note that having a basic grasp of Agile and Scrum will allow you to ensure that you can use all the concepts and methods taught in this course. This course does not provide an introduction to Agile and Scrum.
Take the first step toward achieving your goals by enrolling in our course today. Don't wait any longer, enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Managers, Team Leads and Business Managers will find this course valuable.
The BERTEIG Institute is a post-secondary educational body specializing in management consulting, coaching and training for knowledge work industries. Our founder, Mishkin Berteig, is one of the world's leading Agile practitioners and educators having started his journey to Real Agility™ in 1999.
The BERTEIG Institute was founded in 2004 is recognized by organizations globally as the premium provider of Agile training. We have done live training with over 15000 people in Scrum, Kanban, leadership, and software development agility.
BERTEIG clients include Ericsson, Suncor, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank, Roche Pharmaceuticals, the Government of Canada, Schlumberger and many other global and regional organizations.
BERTEIG Institute is a brand of BERTEIG Consulting Inc.