Create Your Business Vision And Mission
What you'll learn
- The difference between vision and mission.
- What happens to companies that don’t have a mission.
- What a mission statement is.
- The short and long-term benefits of mission statements.
- The right questions to ask to create your mission statement.
- How to elevate your vision and mission.
- The neuroscience of meaning.
- Analysing company culture.
- Testing and launching your mission statement.
- No specific requirements.
Do you sometimes find yourself losing touch with your long-term goals? Are you an executive, finding yourself in a situation where you feel as though you have no mission for your brand? Are you a project manager, looking for ways to bring the team closer and perform more efficiently than before? Well, this course is for you!
It can be easy to lose sight of your goals if they are too amorphous or lack meaning. We all experience these very human concerns and it's important to hang onto them and better ourselves daily. Creating a Mission Statement that can be easily referred back to can solidify the vision of any business.
In this course, you will learn how to create a powerful vision and mission statement that clearly illustrates your company's purpose. Once you have crafted the perfect mission statement, you can ensure that every decision aligns with your company's ultimate aim, that every employee internalises this aim, and goes about their role in accordance with it. Here, you will learn how to elevate your vision and develop the best version of it possible. You will also learn ways to analyse and upgrade the company culture and finally, how to launch your mission statement in a successful way.
So, are you ready for the journey ahead? Enrol now and learn more!
Who this course is for:
- Executives who have lost touch with their organisation’s long-term objectives.
- Executives who haven’t considered their company’s vision and mission before.
- Executives who have a mission statement but haven’t tested it.
- Executives who want to revamp a drab mission statement into one that makes employees want to get out of bed in the morning
- Executives who want to engage employees and see them perform better than ever.
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.