Photogrammetry With Drones: In Mapping Technology
What you'll learn
- Elaborate the concepts on Photogrammetry
- Explain general applications and uses of Photogrammetry
- Formulate steps to execute a photogrammetry project
- Explain types and properties of Aerial Photographs in Photogrammetry
- Interpret aerial photographs for feature identification
- Apply DSM, DTM,TIN and Contours in Photogrammetry
- Explain Engineering drawing for 3D perspective
- Apply the features of Microstation tools in compilation
- Build planimetric features in 3D environment using PRO600, Viewplex, PROCart
- Build DTM features in Photogrammetry using PROCart
- Develop expertise to handle TerraModel to generate Contours, TIN and Shaded Surface using DTM features in Photogrammetry
- The course is for beginners, Freshers or for those transitioning from another industry or discipline.
- Must be capable of using Computer Systems.
- Must have Basic knowledge of the AEC Industry, its tools & technology.
- Zest to learn new technology.
Photogrammetry uses measurements from photographs by analyzing points on an object and creates a 3D model using this information. As an integrated package, this online course provides valuable learning material on software like MicroStation, LPS (Leica Photogrammetry Suit) and PRO600, TerraModel.
Users can leverage very high detail of output through precise input information from aerial photographs. Course Participants will also identify concepts on Stereo Compilation (3D), which serves as a core process for photogrammetry.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to-
I. Use their skills for MicroStation as Mapping software for Photogrammetry
II. Use their skills for PRO600-PROCart as a Photogrammetry software.
III. Compile planimetric features & DTM using 3D environment in LPS
IV. Construct Contours, Shaded Surfaces & TIN using TerraModel in Photogrammetry
V. Demonstrate work flow followed in Photogrammetry projects
Who this course is for:
- Geography Graduate students
- Diploma /Graduate Engineering students
- Diploma / Graduate in any discipline
- This program is designed for students and professionals to perceive better careers and upgrade their skill sets.
National Institute of Building Technology (NIBT) was set-up in 2015 as a Research & Development Project before becoming a one of a kind Building Information Modeling(BIM)institute in India.
BIM has become a mandate for construction companies and individuals to deploy across all their projects. Quantifying ROI through BIM has proved to be significantly higher at all the levels of the construction process.
NIBT is at the forefront of BIM and GIS technology, whilst delivering online and offline courses for Architecture detailing using Revit, BIM & Construction Technology Fundamentals, MEP, Fire protection, Construction Management & more.
Our courses cater to international industry learning standards using top of the line software and vastly experienced faculty.
We have our footprint across multiple cities in India, viz. Nasik, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Mangalore & internationally based in the United States as well.
NIBT has collaborated with Virginia Tech & Autodesk for student accreditation and devised a global curriculum for unlimited learning possibilities and career avenues.